CHAPTER 8.1: EXTRA

-TIME SKIP TO TRAIN- (reader chan's P.O.V again~) (okok. Im too lazy to write so timeskip in this story will be like,often. Almost everytime or so huehuehue and note that the yandere progression would be slow gomen minna~)

"Woahh..the snow is so pretty this year!" I said in awe,staring outside the window of the train and suddenly,my kid self went back to me.

"Hey hey! Aito kun! Do you want to build a snowman?" I nudged him on shoulder who was sitting beside me but I earned no response.

"Come on lets go and play?" I glanced at Aito but he was instead watching a video and was listening it in his earphones. I plugged them out and sang in his ear loudly like a child.

"I never see you anymore,come out the door,come on lets go and play?"

"Go away." Aito took his earphones away from my hands and plugged them back to his ears.

"We used to be best buddies,and now we're not,i wish you could tell me WHYYY?!? DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE A SNOWMAN" I pulled the earphones out from his ear and shouted.

Like literally shouted.

Like a child asking her/his parents to buy toys,ignoring the fact that people are looking at me.

"Can you like,shut up already?!" Aito put his hand onto my face and pushed me back with force.

"Ok..bye ;;"

The male sighed with irritation and rolled his eyes. I pouted as i was bored. This guy is no fun! I crossed my arms and glanced at his phone. After watching some of the scenes of the video,a wave of excitement gushed through me and my inner fangirl token over my body in seconds.

"OH MY GOD IS THIS IS THIS ASSASSINATION CLASSROOM YOU ARE WATCHUNG WOAHZA KARMA LOOK HOTTER THAN USUAL WHY IS IT SO HOT HERE I THOUGHT IT IS WINTER AH-" I stopped as me and Aito's faces were closer,about 2 inch or so.

"Are you an otaku?"

"Well I g-guess?" I replied to Aito when i noticed something unusual. Like he looked like he was fangirling inside,but I can't really point it out.

Aito broked the silence and pulled his face away while he bit his lip. "Isn't he cool?"

"Hell yeah! He's so hot and sexy and fabulous!"

"I have to agree with you on that." Aito nodded hard. I eyed him suspiciously. What a weird thing a boy would agree about a hot guy..

"..are you gay?" I tilted my head to a side and leaned back on the seat.

"W-what?! No! I just saying he's cool and fabulous,t-that's all! It's n-not like I'm saying he's h-hot or anything perverted!" Aito shook his head. I could actually feel the smoke of embarrassment coming from him. Hahaha!

"Sa,who knows? I didn't even say anything perverted though.." I gave him a smug look,and he admitted defeat,making me laugh in victory.

"But still I'm not gay,ok! I can like girls too!" After saying this single phrase,who knows? This might give his fangirls a spark of light and chance for them to make Aito like them. Well,I could see the fangirls's eyes sparkling in delight from the train beside ours,who is stalking and listening to our conversation.

"Oh~are you confessing?" Aito slightly blushed and returned his attention back to his phone.

"J-just go away,baka!" Aito puffed out his cheeks and frowned,making all the girls who was staring at him melt,excluding me of course.

"NURUFUUFUFUFUFUFUFU" I mimicked Korosensei's laugh and perfected it after practicing it at home a few times. This is what you call an obsessed otaku HAAHAHA

Aito stared at me in disbelief and complimented me. "Damn..it was too perfect to be true,(Y/N)." Aito's straightened up immediately and posed a 'thinking' posture.

"But to be exact,you have to make your voice bounce a bit,like korosensei's,making it more,um how do I say this..lower i guess? But not that low. Try making it like a cheerful old guy with a bouncy voic-"

"OH MY GOD ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" I scratched my head and regretted mimicking the octopuses voice. Aito is too much of a obsessed otaku..worse than me i guess. Even though i have like about hundreds and hundreds of my bae's pictures,it still is not that bad,right?

I laughed and continued daydreaming about my bae,aka husband aka favourite anime character which i love aka all the hot guys i like (um back to this),staring at the snowflakes of different patterns,falling down slowly onto the huge endless pile of cold and soft snow.

_________________________
Author's note:

Okok so like this is a extra and like i dont know what to write anymore,even though i know what the story line should be. Oh and yes,ONE MORE EXAM AND IM DONE BYE EXAMS HI RESULTS idk why but i need motivation to write more chapters so im cheering for myself right now AHAHAHA and yes ik that this extra suck so much that i dont even know if I've written this tbh

-random writer who suck at writing even though she writes

P.S And yes,imma she guys ( ̄▽ ̄;)