CHAPTER 10: Ruined

-MAYURI P.O.V-

I released our handshake after a few seconds but I didn't realise that he was holding a knife behind his back. My eyes widened in fear and my body shivered. What is he doing with a knife? Is he going to k-kill me?!

"W-what are you doing with that?! Why did you bring that?" I asked,eyeing the weapon in Takade's hand. He giggled a bit and strolled towards the girls behind me.

"I just wanted to take care of something..You'll see." Takade smiled widely,tilting his head to one side and went near the girls. Before I had anytime to react,he puts his knife into Amy's stomach and blood splattered all over the place,making the snow covered in blood. He then slit the other two's throat and stabbed the last victim in her head. Their corpses laid on the cold snow,unmoving after for some time.

Takade's body straightened from slouching over and he looked at me with eyes that doesn't show any sympathy,sanity and any concern. His blond hair and shirt was covered with dark red blood,making it look like a messy art piece and the smell was disgusting,making me cringe in distaste and curling my lips into a frown.

"Why did you kill my friends?!" I shouted in anger,clenching my fists and furrowing my eyebrows. Tiny diamond droplets streamed down my face one by one onto the ground,making my lips quiver.

"If you don't take Aito away from (Y/N) soon,you know what I'll do to you. If you tell anyone,ANYONE,I'll kill you,I'll make your death painful. Including your remaining friends and your family.." Takade licked the blood from his cheeks and point the knife near my eye,laughing manically. I gulped slowly and ran away instantly,away from that horrible person.

I should better take Aito kun away from (Y/N)..fast! But m-my friends..

I sobbed quietly and wiped away my tears,standing alone surrounded by people laughing and having fun with their friends,remembering the three faces when they were stabbed to death and all our fun times together.

So the rumours were true,huh..? He IS cruel.

I glanced at (Y/N) and Aito who were throwing snowballs at each other in the process of making a snowman. Goofy smiles was painted on their faces,including Aito. I sighed,knowing that it was impossible when in a corner of my eyes,I noticed Takade pulling all my other friends bodies into the alley with blood pouring out from them. D-don't tell me..he killed ALL my friends?!

Tears covered my vision again and I knew this can't be helped. I have to do something quick. Before he kills my family too. I took in a deep breath,trying to calm my nerves. But it didn't work. Nothing would work.

(I shed a tear at this part idk why heh)

I walked towards Aito and smiled with a serious look in my eyes.

"I need to tell you something."

I can't do this. After everything he've done. I need to tell Aito kun. I don't care anymore. I would eventually die anyways. I need to warn both of them.

I brought Aito to a small area with lesser people around and looked around to make sure Takade is not here. I exhaled and looked deep into the confused male's eyes.

"(Y/N) is in danger. Takade kun is going to-"

"Going to what?" A deep scary voice disrupted my sentence immediately.

To my horror,there stood the blond haired male behind me. He gave both of us a closed eyed smile but instead to me,it means if I did one more wrong move,it'll be game over for me.

"U-um.. I was saying that you are going to steal and copy (Y/N)'s homework.." I stuttered and managed a fake laugh.

That was a horrible reason.

Aito crosses his arms and nodded an ok,going back to the others. I fiddled with my fingers and quickly catch up to Aito,hoping Takade would go away. I slightly turned my head around,but Takade was gone.

That was a close call..

* * *

After the bus came to a halt,everyone made their way back to the hotel. I was at the back of the line as I was afraid that if I were near Takade,he would surely kill me.

I was the last to enter the hotel when I felt someone pulling my collar by force from behind. I squeaked as I was surprised by the sudden pull to the back of the hotel. The hairs at the back of my neck stood up when I saw Takade. He gave me a poker face but locked eyes with me,having his pink orbs glow threateningly. He put on his usual creepy grin. Crap.

Out of the blue,he slashed my face unexpectedly,making my deep wound bleed. The cold crisp air made contact with my deep wound,adding a painful sensation to it.

"W-what?!" I touched my face carefully,pulling my hand back repeatedly.

"This is a warning. Do that one more time and your head is off." Takade whispered in my ear menacingly and walked away with the weapon in his hand.

A-ahh.

It hurts..

I covered my face with one hand while walking back to my hotel room,hoping no one would ask about it. When I reached my room,I rummaged my bag and went to the bathroom. Taking a small towel,I soak it with water and dabbed it on my wound.

"What happened to you?" My roommate asked,peeking in the bathroom.

"N-nothing. I just fell down the stairs that's all.." I put on a fake assuring smile.

"O-oh..Be careful next time idiot." She then left me alone with me dealing a deep wound.

"Ah! It hurts..!" I tried to put ointment on it before placing a plaster on my deep wound. The wound kept on bleeding,making the plaster on it bloody. After a few tries on putting on a new plaster,it kept on getting bloody.

"Damn it!" I slammed my hands onto the table. This is bad. I'm now under control by Takade. Baka baka baka Mayuri! I bit my lip and knew that I have to follow Takade's deal. No matter what,I have to take Aito away from (Y/N).

"My life is so ruined.."

_____________________________________
Author chan's note:

      I hope you enjoyed CHAPTER 10:Ruined! This is sooo out of my story line >.< happy that I've updated after a long time? HAHAHA (≧∀≦)

-le author chan