CHAPTER 23: Corpse

(Back to the basement)

***

The blond haired male dodged the bullet when Ms Mirae pull the trigger and teleported to her side, about to whack her head off her torso. The black haired female chant foreign words fast and point her finger in front of her brother which shone purple light with scriptures on it, causing her brother to bounce off the shield and have a crack in the wall.

She walk towards the demon who is on the floor, purple light shining in her hands and turned into a black sword with purple lines shining on it. Ms Mirae stabbed the male in the chest but missed again, as Takade teleported to (Y/N) and grabbed her head by her hair.

Ms Mirae hesitated for a while but decided to pull the trigger of the gun in her left hand.

A flash of pink light blinded the blond haired female as (Y/N)'s body suddenly livened up and she broke the handcuffs, running away from Takade.

The black haired female was confused as in how did (Y/N) broke the handcuffs just like that? It made sense that she wanted to run away but Takade isn't moving an inch.

An idea popped up in Ms Mirae and she shot (Y/N), only for the bullet to bounce off of the (H/C) haired girl. Aito's body suddenly suddenly have a pink flash of light and he walk towards Ms Mirae, who felt threatened. She had no choice but to slash Aito with her sword, instantly killing him, more blood splashing in the room.

"Shit. You piece of faggot should die already! Stop possessing people!"

Laughter boomed and the same pink light flashed in Takade's body, his eyes turning demonic pink.

Takade teleported to the front of Ms Mirae, wanting to kill her by ripping out her head.

Ms Mirae was too late as she turned around but felt no pain at all.

Her eyes widened at the worse scene she have ever witnessed.

Blood spilled everywhere as (Y/N)'s head got ripped off like getting plucked out like a flower.

The nurse had her chance and she sliced Takade with her sword only to get punched, causing a big hole in her stomach area and her insides got all squashed up and smashed.

She fell to the ground and breathed her last breath, a bottle of holy water in her other hand spilled onto the ground.

"Bloody nurse.." The course voice reverberated through the empty blood filled room. Takade stepped onto the dead corpse and kneeled down, pinching the bridge of his nose. He swipe the big bottle from Ms Mirae's hand and examine the amount of holy water up in the air.

He looked at (Y/N)'s pale head and crawled towards her, caressing her bloodied cheek and his hand ran through her hair.

"Sorry," Takade pecked a kiss on her forehead and muttered," I caused you pain again. I'm going to join you and follow you everywhere you go, remember?"

A tear fell and the pink eyed male tilt the bottle of holy water a little, a few drops of the liquid burning him.

-Takade's POV-

What are you doing?!

Do you want to get me killed?

I ignored the demon inside me and continued pouring the contents inside the bottle onto my whole body. A burning sensation seeped through my pores as I could feel angry shouts from the demon.

You little shitty brat.

I could feel a hand touching my pumping heart, poking a hole in it with its sharp fingernails, digging deeper and deeper into my heart. It squashed my heart with its strong hands like flatting out a piece of paper.

I guess I'm going to take your whole body now.

Before my body gets lift up in the air with my soul sucked out from my body, I spilled all the holy water onto my body and I grabbed the sword from my sister's hand, stabbing myself in the head over and over again.

The burning sensation intensified as black particles soar out of my body.

I sighed in relief. Finally the demon got out of me! I hate it when it controls me, especially the murders I committed.

The black particles in the air suddenly turned back towards me and huge pile of black particles gathering around me, causing a strong wind swishing in circles with me in the middle.

I looked at my hands in shock as my skin rot, and my whole body melts, especially my eyes.

It's too bad.. I lost another human vessel, huh?

Haha...

You traitor, breaking the contract we made!

Well, that doesn't matter now, does it?

Join me to hell,

MY LITTLE BROTHER.