CHAPTER 4: History partner

I sat down onto the chair and tried to endure the boring lecture about bullying and violence and blablabla.. so boring..i want to sleep..i want to eat..! Great. I skipped dinner just for this. I stared at Miss Hinada with pleading puppy eyes for early dismissal but she ignored me,just like ignoring my presence.

"Miss Hinada,please let me go..its 7 already!" I begged.

"No no no! You are not going anywhere until I'm finished!" Miss Hinada berated me.

My eyelids drooped and I yawned sleepily. "Please.."

"No!" She took a bunch of papers and slapped me in the face. "Wake up!" I instantly straightened my posture due to the sudden attack and yawned once again. Oh come on.. im so hungry right now! Someone save me and get me home right away!

Out of the blue,someone knocked the door and came in. It was Aito and Takade! Takade winked at me secretly and Aito handed Miss Hinada a video camera.

"What's this?" She asked with suspicion.

He gestured Miss Hinada to play the video and she did what she was expected to do. After a few minutes which involves loud sounds from the video camera and gasps from Miss Hinada,she turned to me and told me that i could leave now. I could hear her mumble about how it was the girls faults and they lied to her,while walking out of the room.

Without hesitation,I ran towards my saviours and thanked them,while bowing my head to the pair.

"Thank you so much! Like literally,I prayed that at least someone would come and get me out of here and poof! You two are here! Omg omg thanks soo so much!" I kept on shaking hands with them and jumping up and down. "You two are like,the BEST!"

"No probs. You did helped me the last time anyways." Takade gave me a cocky grin. He averted his gaze to Aito,but instead Aito looked away from my sight of view,expressing his 'whatever' face.

* * *

I checked my timetable and my first period of the day is Geography . I proceeded to my geo class,trying to get use to the new surroundings. When I reached,the classroom was already filled with chattering students and most of the seats were occupied. I awkwardly stood there and waited for the teacher to come.

After waiting for like an eternity,the teacher came in and asked me to introduce myself.

"May you introduce yourself,please?"

"Nice to meet you all,my name is (F/N) (L/N). Please treat me well." I slightly bowed,smiling to everyone.

"Well (L/N) chan,my name is Mrs Lim. Its nice to meet you! Please take a seat wherever you like." Mrs Lim gestured to everyone.

I scanned through the entire classroom and spotted Takade seating alone. I grinned to my relief that I'm not alone and walked over to my seat beside my new partner. Out of the blue,whispers were heard softly,causing me to perk up my head confusingly. "Why did she seat beside that loner?" "What a bad choice." "Poor girl sitting beside that b*****d!" "Did you heard? That boy beside the new girl is rumoured that he killed his mother! I don't know if that is true though.." and so on.

I looked at Takade and saw him looking out of the window,gazing out and he appeared to be ignoring everyone and blocking his ears from any insults coming his way.

"Um,hi Takade!"

"Why did you sit beside me? There's more empty seats you know." Takade continued to stare out the window beside him and resting his hand on his chin.

"Um well you are the only one I know here so.." It was getting uncomfortable so I instead paid attention to Mrs Lim who is now teaching rainforests.

"The other reason is that you are nice soo um yeah." I glanced at my partner as he widened his eyes in complete shock.

"B-but the rumours a-and.." he stuttered.

"Well it doesn't matter what people says about you. I think you are nice and sweet,and the opposite of what others think about you! I don't care about the rumours! Rumours are just rumours and they can't do any harm,right?" I flashed a smirk,causing my partner to blush and smile,a smile that I've never seen before than all the other fake ones Takade have used.

-TAKADE'S P.O.V-

"Well it doesn't matter what people says about you. I think you are nice and sweet,and the opposite of what others think about you! I don't care about the rumours! Rumours are just rumours and they can't do any harm,right?" (Y/N) flashed a smirk.

W-what? She thinks that I'm nice and sweet? I could feel myself burning hot and for the first time in my life,I feel something called emotions. I felt something called,'love'. I couldn't contain my emotions and smiled,a real true smile towards the girl.

Doki doki!

For the first time,i felt my heart pumping hardly out of my rib cage. For the first time..for the first time...

For the first time,someone understand me.

For the first time,she was the only one that could make my heart beat faster.

For the first time,she was the only one that made me understand these emotions that I've never felt before.

For the first time...

I've just found my true love.

____________________________________________________________
Author chan's note:
I hope you enjoy Chapter 4: History Partner! i took like 5/6 hours straight writing 3 chapters! Like omg my eyesss... i havent study yet ;; what do you think about Takade's new found love and emotions?

Quiz of the day: Why does no one use a dull pencil?

Ans: Because theres no point!

Hahaha.. i know its lame but it makes me laugh anyway!

-from le author chan