CHAPTER 9: New bonds

-TIME SKIP TO NEXT DAY- (Takade's P.O.V)

After we ate our breakfast downstairs,I slipped on my jacket and wore my scarf since we are going out for snow skiing. I noticed that (Y/N) is having fun with my old pal,Aito,as they were walking out the door and into the bus.

"Um..Takade kun,do you want to go? Like on the bus now? Takade k-" I glared at my supposed partner and she stopped midway in her sentence.  I think her name is Nami..? Well,she's not pretty as (Y/N),all the girls are not match for my beautiful angel. But really,having Aito as her partner is getting on my nerves already.

I gritted my teeth and grunted Nami to come along. I followed (Y/N) and Aito,trying to eavesdrop their conversation. Ah. The crowd of his fangirls is getting in my way. Maybe i should get rid of them. Irritating brats..

Pushing through the crowd of brats surrounding my angel and best friend,my ears perked up as I picked up a line from (Y/N)'s whispers. "They are so annoying.. if they are dead,I would be happy right now.." I stood there like a statue,grinning to myself while everyone went into the bus. Heheh..now i guess i would be busy today.

"Takade kun?! Where are you going? Aren't you going in?" Nami asked,holding onto my shoulder as I walked off from the bus.

"No. I'm just going to the restroom. I have a stomach ache. I'll catch up to you guys later." I acted sick,holding my stomach tightly and ran off into the hotel bathroom,making sure no one is following me. Nami nodded slowly and disappeared into the crowded vehicle before the door closes.

Well well! Isn't this a great opportunity to help my angel?

I checked the bathroom to see if there is anyone and out slipped a shiny weapon from my bag. Tracing my fingers onto the blade carefully,I examined the knife and chuckled.

"I think I need a bigger one."

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (dont think dirty my fellow readers)

* * *

"When will we reach?"

"A few more minutes sir." The taxi driver replied monotonously,focusing on the wheel again.

I picked up my bag and checked the contents to make sure that I'm prepared for the task. There was a towel,water bottle,knife,extra clothes and some cleaning equipment. Good. I'm all set for the dirty mess.

When we reached,I studied the environment for a bit and headed towards my classmates. I saw (Y/N) in a distance and ran up towards her. I can't wait for (Y/N) to praise me later..!

After a few seconds,I slowed down as (Y/N) seemed to be busy with Aito. She was trying to balance on the ski and slid down the snowy hill slowly with him by her side. That lucky bastard..

Suddenly,she fell off and I was about to save her when Aito caught her firmly and rolled with her down the hill. Everyone praised him after that and I could feel my left eye twitching. I could be her saviour. I would be her saviour.

"(Y/N).." I went up to her and ask her if she was alright.

"Oh um hi.. I'm alright so no need to worry! I mean,Aito saved me,right?" (Y/N) awkwardly replied to me and cheerfully bowed to Aito,thanking him for what he have done.