CHAPTER 14: Study Group

Notw: I'm going to write the author's note lesser so yeahh but IM SO SORRY THAT IVE HAVENT UPDATED FOR SO DAMN LONG ALREADY i think its......4 MONTHS?!?! Ehh but I'm really sorryy i have serious writer's block. And btw I've rewritten the last chapter so if you're confused, read it AGAINNN Okay so onto the stoRYY!!!

After I shut the door, I sighed and took out my phone. It's been a really long time since I lasted chatted with Hasako. I needed at least some girl time with my best bud, ya know?

"Hasako.. I'm so boredd" I typed in the message and hit send and instantly,like INSTANTLY, Hasako sent me a message.

"(Y/N)!! You want me to come over to your house?"

"Yeah sure come COME TO ME"

"wait never mind I'm busy reading my manga, a new chapter of um Blue Exorcist was just released online AND I NEED TO READ IT!!!" I sighed. Just like a typical fangirl otaku. I thought about it and know how to make her come to my house. It's empathy. Her weakness is empathy. Ironic, isn't it?

"But I'm sick"

It took a few seconds to wait for her respond. I'm sure she's freaking out right now. That's always Hasako's personality.

"IM COMING OVER RIGHT NOW STAY WHERE YOU ARE" I laughed. Her replys are weirdly enough hilarious.

I put down my phone and cleaned up the cutleries and plates, quickly washing them, drying then setting them back to the cabinets. When I was done, I heard the bell.

I ran to the door and opened it, finding a messy-haired pink fluff ball spectacles girl with a long blue and white stripes over-sized shirt covering her body and it seemed that she wore it in a rush and black shorts. Hasako's hands were filled with bags that looked heavy.

"Woah." I said, looking at my best friend up and down.

"I'm coming in alright. Sorry to intrude~" Hasako huffed in between pants. She went up to my bedroom and placed the multiple bags she's holding onto my bed. I closed the door and followed her and stared at the bags, pointing at them.

"What are those?" I asked, curious.

"Ah- those? Those are mangas! For entertainment of course if you get bored for the left, and the bag on the middle has leftover food from my bento and snacks. Don't worry I haven't touched them at all. Andd the small one in the middle have medicines for fevers. Consider them as a gift my precious baby!" Hasako pinched my cheeks and grinned.

I laughed and hugged Hasako. This is why I loved her a lot. My best friend means a lot to me. "Thanks! Speaking of which, my parents won't be home for a few days-" The pink-haired girl cut my sentence immediately, knowing what I meant.

"You want me to take care of you? No probs!" Hasako cheered.

I bowed my head and lay on my bed once the spectacles girl cleared her bags and placed them on the table. She tuck me in and took a small towel, soaking it in cold water and placing it on my forehead, preparing me a glass of water and the medicine while she's at it.

"Hey..thanks for taking care of me Hasako." I mumbled, making Hasako's corner of her mouth turn upwards.

"Oh and by the way (Y/N), I need a bed if I want to stay here for a while, you know?" The female put in a thermometer in my mouth, waiting for it to beep.

"Urmmm....there's an extra mattress under my bed with pillows and blankets so use them. We also have an extra toothbrush for emergencies and you could wear some clothes of mine." Shock could be visibly shown on her face but then it changed to curiosity, taking out the thermometer after it beeped.

"Thank you. (Y/N), remember the time when you were late for your first day of your transfer school? And you stole a guy's bike from your school? How did that go?"

"Well it's fine now!"

"You know that that guy is actually the popular boy in the neighbourhood, right?"

"Haha, I don't but now when I got to school I knew. But it was so messed up like (tells whole story of what happened during highschool)" I blurted out almost my whole high school life.

"So...both Takade and Aito is kinda like your best friends now? Which one do you prefer?"

"P-prefer? I don't l-like them or anything." I mumbled, blushing.

"Yeah right." I was bored of this conversation already so I headed down to the living room, finding a present on the coffee table. There was a tag on it that said: Get well soon my love.

It was quite creepy so I ignored it, laying the big box onto the floor beside the door.

"What's that?" Hasako asked, peeking over my shoulder.

"It's nothing." I answered.

For a few days already someone kept on sending me gifts, food and it seems like when I'm alone, it feels like there's a presence around me but there's no one. It really creep me out, but weirdly enough, the day when I recovered and go to school, the whole sending the gift and food thing stopped.

* * *

"Honey pie! Is your fever okay?"

I glanced at Takade and sat down when I reached my classroom. It's really just a another boring and normal day at school. "Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks for asking."

The classroom was swarmed with chatty students. Of course, my classmates were now used to me talking to Takade, but they seem to get the wrong idea. Luckily, I've made new acquaintances besides the two males this year but my reputation was low since I'm always around Takade and Aito. It made a bad impact for pity ness and jealousy, but I don't really care.

A loud clear voice distracted my train of thoughts. It was Miss Yvonne. (Your form teacher)

"Students, as you may all know, the final exams are around the corner so please prepare for your final examinations this year. I strongly suggest that you all have a study group to help one another. Class dismissed!" The bell rang as the teacher finished her sentence.

I glanced at the two boys and smirked.

"Hey guys, do you want to form a study group together? It will be including my bestie of course. She's from another school, so do you mind?" I asked.

"Sure! Anything for my sugarbutt!" Takade exclaimed.

"If you say so." Aito calmly answered.

"Wait sugar what??"

"*cough* I meant sugar POPS *cough*" The blond haired male hesitantly explained, grinning at me.

"Yeahh sure. Anyway it will be at Aito's place tomorrow. Bye guys!" I hurriedly ran to my next class to prevent any arguments between me and Aito and sighed, taking my usual seat, imagining about the amazing time we'll gonna have with Hasako around.