CHAPTER 7: Lucky to be you

-AITO'S P.O.V-

I stood there,speechless. I can't believe Takade likes (Y/N)! What the..  Jealousness overcomed me when Takade grinned at (Y/N) foolishly as she distanced herself from him. They continued their project after a while but I somehow noticed myself that I was shaking.

What in the world? Why am i shaking? Why am i so angry at Takade? 

To distract myself,I sat down on the plump couch and turned on the tv. I don't know why but every time I changed a channel with the remote,I would glance at (Y/N) and Takade working on his laptop. I should better go back first..

"Hey Takade,I'm going back home first. See ya tomorrow." Takade nodded and waved to me goodbye while (Y/N) did the same.

I threw my bag over my shoulder and walked towards the door. I put on my shoes but still,looked at the (H/C) haired girl laughing happily with my best friend.

What is wrong with me?! Stop looking at both of them Aito! I slapped myself and tried concentrating on putting on my shoes. This isn't helping..my heart is still beating fast. I probably ate too much sweets just now..hahaha! I'm high in sugar that's why! 

I quickly left the house to the two buddies and went back home,trying my best to forget the heartbroken feels when I suddenly remember my best friend's words.

* * *  (still Aito's P.O.V)

When I reached school,as usual,I went to my locker and changed my shoes. It was freezing as it just started snowing a few days ago. I snuggled in my scarf but at that moment of walking past a corner to walk up the stairs in front of it to go to my classroom,I saw Takade helping (Y/N) by lending his scarf as she didn't have one and wrapped it around her neck.

I frowned and tried to clear away the words from Takade that fogged up in my mind immediately. Whatever.. I continued my journey to my destination. I checked and the first period for the whole level is CCT-class contact time. At the tip of my ear,I heard some whispers as I walked past a bunch of girls discussing about a certain topic.

"Hey..did you notice Takade kun treating (Y/N) so good?"

"Yeah! It's so weird."

"Maybe he like her or something?"

"That might be true! I mean,he have no friends before,right? I guess (Y/N) accepted him as a friend."

"But who would ever friend someone who is rumoured that he kills his mother?!"

"Maybe she doesn't believe the rumours. Or maybe the rumours are untrue.."

I ignored it and proceeded to my seat. Everyone was already in the humid classroom and was chattering blithely to their friends loudly while the heater in the corner tried to dissipate the coldness in the classroom and keep the warmth at bay. Some were sitting on their tables or chairs and some are standing. There was loud screeching of the chairs while more people came in and the classroom became more livelier.

I turned my head around continuously,trying to make sure none of my fangirls are stalking me. It was getting more irritating and annoying the more I think about it. Why must they make a fan club about me? Why me? Am i like their senpai to them or something?! I sighed and stared outside the window with my cheek resting on my hand.

Small pieces of snow flakes fell down continuously one by one as it quickly hastened its pace and turned into blobs of snow. The snow that meets the surface of the glass window condensed into water droplets- (Why am i even writing science? Anyway,back to teh storyy) 

"Class! As you all know,there will be a class trip for 3 days 2 nights which includes snow skiing! Thus,we need to pair you all up and will be considered as your buddy! Buddies need to take care of each other so girls,please take one piece of paper from the box here-which have the boys names. " Our form teacher,Ms Yvonne instructed all the females.

Class trip,heh? My pair of eyes followed (Y/N) as she walked over to the box of our names and stuck her hand in there. For a moment,i hope she doesn't pick Takade's paper with his name on it. After some shuffling in the box,she grabs the crumpled paper and opens it up. My heart stopped beating for a second. (Y/N) eyes widened in realisation of who her buddy is.

I wonder who her buddy is thou-HAH?! I could feel (Y/N) staring at me. I released my cheek from resting on my hand as she showed the paper to me from a distance. I squinted my eyes to look at the faded words from afar.

W-what?! Are you kidding me?! Its my freaking name there! ...actually I'm lucky that it was her. Not some girl who is crazy about me.. I smirked at the (H/C) haired female.

"Good thing your not one of my annoying fangirls,(Y/N)!" I shouted.

Everyone looked in my direction and complained. "W-what? (Y/N) got Aito kun as her buddy?!"

"That's not fair!"

"My chance with my senpai is all gone.." and all sort of complains came in (Y/N)'s way. They crowded around her,taking a look at the paper in (Y/N) hands.

In a corner of my eyes,I saw Takade glaring at me,like he was angry or something. I brushed it off,as I was already happy to be (Y/N)'s buddy for the trip.

Wait w-what? What am i thinking? I don't possibly l-like her,right? I-i mean..that's ridiculous! It was only a few days and such when i met her though..haha! Why should i like an idiot anyway? Hahahah..!

I was then immersing myself with laughters of why I should like an idiot.

____________________________________________________________
Author chan's note:

I hope you enjoyed CHAPTER 7: Lucky to be you! And of course,Aito is so thick headed! HAAHHAHAH my lil' tsun tsun doesn't want to accept the fact that he have a little crush on reader chan ( ' ' ) but I'm sure he'll accept it one day! I'm sorry but this chapter is like so short :(  I can't really write other people's p.o.v except for reader chan's but I'll try my best!

MY EXAMS ARE GOING TO BE FINISHED YOSH LETS DO THIS SHIT AND GET MORE BETTER AVERAGE RESULTS! Sayoonaraa~~

-le unmotivated to study author chan