CHAPTER 16: Birthday Present

*** (Takade's POV)

Today is (Y/N)'s birthday! It's her special day today! I want to give her something nice but, I just don't know what. To know what she wanted for her birthday present, I stalked her. I mean, it's a daily routine for me.

I spied on (Y/N)'s every movements as she went back to her house. Just as I was about to turn a corner to her house, I saw a guy. A tall guy. He have (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes. I wanted to know who he is since he's standing outside (Y/N)'s house and talking to her while smiling and laughing.

I was irritated.

Annoyed.

I could control it until, my muse kissed that guy's cheek and hugged him tightly, followed by that male.

Shivering, I clenched my fist and bit my lip hard, a trail of blood flowing down my chapped lips.

Oh my, it seems like we have more company do we?

I wanna kill him.

Then do it. Show your girlfriend how much you love her.

Anger exploded in me. I knew I lost all my sanity. I have no choice but to kill him. He freaking touched my girlfriend. H E M U S T D I E .

I stomped off to where (Y/N) is standing with my face down, a glint of pink shone in my blank ocean blue eyes.

"Takade? What are you doing here?" She asked, worried.

I beamed at her and as fast as lightning, I slashed the guy's head with a katana I've hidden at my back. His head fell off and his neck sprayed blood out like a waterfall. What a beautiful sight to see. The remaining body parts fell to the ground and I smiled at the horrified girl.

"Happy Birthday sweet muse!" I cooed and leaped to (Y/N), hugging her,"I love you so much, too much that I can't take it. Tell me you love me."

The poor girl trembled and raged at me, stuttering,"G-Go away! You murderer! You just killed my long time separated brother! J-Just GO DIE ALREADY!!" She stumbled backwards and pushed me away weakly, running out of my sight.

What did I do wrong?

You did the correct thing. She's just so happy that she also can't take it.

Really? Then why did she told me to die?

She just wanted to die with you with happiness, that's all.

Silly girl. Her brother deserved it anyways. He kissed my girlfriend. The world is too dangerous for her, right? Such a horrible place, I guess I'll have to protect (Y/N) then!

Hahaha... good boy.

***

I tripped and fell over and over again, trying to type in the 3 numbers with my trembling fingers. My hitched breath made me wanted to cry. Reminds me of the worse scene I've ever witnessed in my whole damn life.

A few tears bleared my view but I finally managed to call the police for help. When I put my phone in my ear, I could feel a warm breath down my neck. I stiffly turned around in horror and suddenly felt my body numb, falling into a deep slumber as something hard slammed into my head.

***

"(Y/N)~ (Y/N)~ (Y/N)~" A warm, rough and deep soothing voice woke me up.

I felt my movements was restricted and I realised that I was tied up, sitting on a bed. I scanned the environment and knew that I'm in a basement. I growled at Takade. Tying me and kidnapping me like that is unacceptable!

"I will kill you you fucking murderer!!!" I cussed.

"How cute~! That's why I love you so damn much! Haha! I won't hurt you...unless it's necessary." The blank eyed male joked.

I flared up but can't do anything. I was tied up real good. I then noticed a bunch of big boxes in the corner of the basement. Takade saw me looking at the boxes in suspicion and explained,"Curious? Wanna see what's inside?"

I wanted to say no but Takade showed me another gory sight. There's girls that are dismembered and stabbed in the head, some eyes poking out. And those dead corpses are Aito's fangirls. I shut my eyes. I hate gory stuff. I really wanted to puke but I swallowed it instead.

"H-how about Mayuri.." I asked.

"Oh, her? I killed her of course! It's all for you. Why?" The blond haired male cheerily replied.

I gritted my teeth and was disgusted, tearing up.

"Oh! May you look at the time now. Let's do this, shall we?" Takade put on his gloves and blindfolded me, untying me and pulling me somewhere. He pushed me and all I could feel was water and a loud, stern voice.

***(Aito's POV)

It's been a few days since (Y/N)'s gone. I wondered why and asked lots of people, including Takade but none of them knew. All I noticed was that Takade was a bit happy lately but anxious too. It's not his usual self but, I was suspicious. If (Y/N) is not here, he's supposed to be sad and angry but instead he's kind of happy..?

It doesn't make sense since he's a yandere.

Something's seriously wrong here.

I need to investigate this.

(о''о)(≧≦)╰(*'︶'*)
OMG GUYS!!! THIS STORY IS SOON COMING TO AN END!! IM SO EXCITED AHHHHHHHHHH THERE IS GOING TO BE MULTIPLE ENDINGS SO CHOOSE YOUR CHOICE WISELY! IM SO SAD THAT THIS IS GONNA END (^)