CHAPTER 18: Insanity

Confirm TAKADE'S ROUTE?

Yes | No

YES

***

The blank eyed male laughed manically afterwards, making you look at him unemotionally. Takade gave a sly and manipulative grin, glancing at the mysterious blinking device in his hands then staring at the closed door as if something's or someone is there.

Suddenly, Takade strangled me for no reason but lightly. It's not pain though. Takade gritted his teeth, eyeing the door. The blond haired male then increased his strength in strangling my neck. I choked and struggled to breathe even though it's helpless.

The corners of his lips turn upwards, and he whispered in my ear.

"Do it."

I inhaled and screamed in agony, faking.

Momentarily the door fell down and Aito punched the blank eyed male while running into the room. I could see Takade trying to resist himself as he get punched hard. I looked at the worried expression of the ebony haired male.

He was flustered as he try to quickly grab the key beside me and unlock the handcuffs to free me. After that was done, Aito carried me bridal style (as in like carrying a dead body) and sprint out of the basement as fast as his legs could carry him.

As soon as we reached the living room, I looked down on the floor.

"I'm so sorry, Aito. I really am but I have no choice but to." Aito stopped in his tracks as I shoved a sharp knife in his head. Blood spluttered around and on my clothes. Aito gasped in horror and his eyes widened. Tears started to stream down his bloody cheeks. He struggled to survive but to no avail. He muttered a few words as he fell to the ground after I kneeled down to hear what he was going to say.

"I've made a mistake. I-I shouldn't have love y-yo-" His eyes darkened and his pulse freezes.

I looked down on the dead corpse of my best friend, Aito.

I heard loud clapping as it went nearer and the blond male kneeled down with me on the floor, pulling out the knife and continuously stabbing the pale bloody head.

"Taka-chan.." I nudged my partner in crime.

"Oh, we should get going by now right?" As he said that, all we could hear are sirens,"obviously this guy would call the police."

Takade sighed and took the knife with him, pulling me to the back of the apartment which have a secret escape door and rushed to the car. I buckled on my seatbelt and the car immediately sped up, escaping from the crime scene.

"We're going to the countryside and live there, okay?"

I nodded.

"Will the police come and catch me?" I trembled in fear, observing the blood on my hands and shirt.

"Before they come, I'll kill them first before they get you." Takade ensured me, patting my head.

I laughed insanely.

Lying on the smiling blond male, I hugged him and snuggled myself in the warmth of his shirt.

"I love you, I love you too much Taka-chan~" I giggled, my usual (E/C) orbs turned blank in colour.

***(TAKADE'S POV)

So the torture method really did work, huh?

I grinned.

It sure did.