Chapter two

*Ava’s POV*

“Chick, pass me my phone would you” Kiera shouted to my dad, I rolled my eyes at their ‘romance’ they claim to have.

“I’m going to Toms” I stood from the couch and went to exit the room.

“Wait, babes do me and Kiera a favour and look after Joshua?”

“Are you being serious? I looked after him all last night”

“Take him with you, please”

“Whatever” the truth is, I love looking after Josh, but I need my dad to make an effort to spend time with before he turns his attention completely to his new love life.

  I walked out the room, heading up the stairs. My room was directly at the top of the stairs.

“Ava” Josh came out of his room, holding his blanket and teddy our mum had gotten him when he was born.

“Joshua, daddy wants you to come with me to Tom’s today”

“Okay” he hurriedly ran back into his own room.

I brushed my hair through and added my makeup. I didn’t have a clue what to wear today. I rummaged through my wardrobe finding nothing clean.

 I smiled, finally settling on a white tank top and a pair of stone washed jeans. I grabbed my dark blue vans and packed spare clothes in case I stay the night.

  I collected a few things of Josh’s and walked downstairs. My dad was sat on the couch holding Joshua. I smiled at the interaction.

“Josh, we’re going now” I helped him off my father’s knee and held his hand.

“Goodbye” I closed the door as me and Josh walked out.

“Josh” Tom opened the door and picked up the smiling boy beside me.

We walked through to Tom’s bedroom and sat on his bed. Josh had gone to play with Tom’s younger brother Ben.

  “Can you pass me my jacket?” Tom asked.

“No” I smiled

“No?”

“Yes, no”

“Do I have to attack you then?”

“don’t know, do you?” I winked

Tom jumped onto me, pinning me down. His face was directly above mine. His eyes caught my own, scanning my face. I lost my breath.

 “You’re beautiful, did you know that?”

Tom pressed his lips to mine, I tugged at his hair. He moaned into the kiss. His breath was minty, lips soft and his hair amazingly thick.

   The kiss got heated and we began to become sweaty. I stripped my jacket off. Tom did the same.

“I’ve waited so long to do that” he finally spoke as I pulled away.

I sat up, grabbing my jacket again, and placed it back on. Tom shuffled over to me and wrapped his arms around me.

“We’ve got three days until you see your boys” he laughed

“I’m so excited”

“Me too”

“Really?”

“Yeah, I get to see why you’re obsessed with a bunch of boys”

“They’re just amazing” I smiled

The rest of the night carried on as though we didn’t kiss. We just talked about the concert and what we were wearing. I changed the subject a few times but only small talk was made.

‘Don’t come home tonight, thanks hun’ I read the text and then the receptors name ‘Kiera’ I rolled my eyes and deleted the text.

“You always do that?”

“what?”

“Roll your eyes” Tom began to laugh, I couldn’t help but laugh along with him.

I stood up and placed my bag on the bed.

“shit” I mumbled

“what?”

“Forgot my pyjama top”

“Take one of my tops from the wardrobe” I nodded and opened the doors. The arrangement of the clothes was messy but I found a plain black top. I took my top off and replaced it with this one. I took my jeans off and pulled my pyjama shorts on.

  “You suite that top” Tom scanned my outfit.

“Thank you” I smiled sweetly at him.

Josh came running into the room, holding a toy plane.

“Vooooom” he shouted, running round the bedroom. Tom stood up and tackled the poor boy to the floor with tickles.

“Boys shall be boys” I broke them both apart.

“No fair” Joshua pouted

“Well, you should be in bed mister” he looked at the clock and ran to the spare bedroom.

“I’ll go tuck him in” Tom offered, I nodded and he exited the room.

I sat on the edge of the bed and grabbed my phone from the side. My twitter popped up so I scrolled through my feed. I desided to tweet about my excitement for the concert in a few days.

‘Super excited to see @McflyMusic in three days!! Can’t wait to see the @Thevampsband either, heard a lot about them’ I closed the app and sat my phone back on the side.

  I went into the bathroom and washed my makeup off. I hated myself without makeup but I really hate spots an di already have many of them.

As I walked back into the room my phone kept buzzing. I ran over and scrolled through my updates.

‘@AvaHeartilyx Can’t wait to see you too’ I noticed the username as @thevampscon, I smiled before clicking his profile. His name scrolled across throwing ‘Follows you’ above his username. I smiled before pressing follow and tweeting him back  

‘No problem, thanks for the follow:)x’

I closed my phone and turned it off.

“Tom” I shouted

“One sec”

He walked in, came over and led across my legs.

“You’re hurting me” I complained

“You hurt me” he pouted, showing me his scar I gave him from when we were five.

“Stop being a baby”

“I’M NOT” he shouted

“Goodnight Tom” I hugged him before settling myself on his bed and falling asleep with him snuggled next to me.

(Thank you for reading guys, I want to know what you think of this story? Is it boring you?)