Chapter forty three

*Ava’s POV*

Connor’s been gone for just over a month, his tours a big hit. The band sold out within minutes of the tickets going on sale. I should be amazed, right? I should be so proud and happy, right?

But I’m not. I’m far from happy, I’m actually jealous. Want to know why?

Think about it this way, I’m just one of the girls who are in love with Connor. There’s many more out there, half of them would probably rank higher on his list than myself. This scares me, he could just turn around one day and have another girl with him, she’d be beautiful and I’d look like something from the bottom of his shoe compared to her.

The phone calls have been regular as he promised but he can’t stay on longer than ten minutes, due to the fact he’s never alone.

    I’ve not eaten In three days, every time I try to even put something in my mouth I’m sick.

I know this isn’t good for the baby but eating just doesn’t work for me, I’ve tried and it affects me too much.

This is when I wish I had Connor, he’d probably help me eat something or buys lots of things until I could.

I felt my phone vibrate in my hand, I glanced down and saw James’s name flash on my screen.

“Hello?” I was little confused as to why it was james.

“Erm, hi”

“What’s up?” I tried to sound fine and hopefully he’s buying it.

“Have you seen the gossip page?”

“can’t say I have, why?”

The gossip page is a new company that have a site dedicated to celebrities, it’s normally rumours and pictures on people’s lives.

“I just wanted to call and say that I’m sorry, I didn’t know about any of it until I read it. I haven’t spoken to Connor or anything yet but I’m sure he’ll speak to you about it”

“James, what’s going on?” I began to worry, what was he talking about?

“Just read it okay, I love you Ava, bye” with that the line went dead.

I grabbed my laptop and went onto the site, headlines grabbed my attention and I honestly felt my heart rip to shreds.

 .............................................................

sorry it's short but it's VERY important 

ly, vote and comment please x