Chapter Thirteen

*Ava’s POV*

Myself and Connor are both in shock as we both process this new thought. My own best friend could be the father of this baby? It sounds like a mad statement to even think about, how devastated my dad would be, but then again I couldn’t give two flying shits about his feelings just as he doesn’t about mine.

 Connor’s phone begins to ring in his pocket, breaking the silence.

“Hello” he answers

I can only just hear the other end but I know it’s the studio, they’re asking for him to come in today and finish the next single.

“Hey, do you mind if I go into the studio? I’ll be home for around 5, I’m sorry I can’t be here for you”

“Con, it’s fine. I’m fine” this is a lie, I’m going to probably have another breakdown when I’m home.

“I love you, I don’t deserve you”

“I love you too, and we don’t deserve each other”

As we arrive back home, Connor kisses me goodbye before leaving again to go to the studio. I guess I wish he could be here with me, just to tell me things will be okay in the end. That’s all I need right now, comfort.

   This house has nothing in, all I want is some coca cola and I can’t even have that. I guess you could say I’m very emotional right now. Probably best if I just leave the kitchen now.

  I ignore my thoughts and open every cupboard before settling on some vodka. I don’t really care who’s this is because I’m sad and lonely and need someone to comfort me and since I can’t have that I’ll use the drink for that.

After what feels like 5 straight shots I decide to just sit in the front room and wait for Connor.

The  doorbell sounds and I jump, hoping it’s Connor I rush to my feet before heading to the door. To my disappointment, it’s not who I expected and it’s actually Tom.

“What do YOU want” the drunk me puts emphasis on ‘you’

“I’ve come to apologise, this is probably such a shock to you and I want you to know that I did all that shit for one reason, I wanted you, I wanted you so bad but you were so caught up in whatever your relationship is and wasn’t bothering with me and one day I guess I was really drunk and wanted you, I went to your house and Kiera answered and I ended up kissing her which lead me to having sex with her and that’s how I’m here trying to make it up to you, just listen please, I love you Ava, I always have. We used to be so close and I want you back, back to sleeping in my bed, pressed against each other. That’s all I want” after Tom confesses his love for me I just stand there, trying to process this all.

“I love Connor Tom” even the drunk me knows better than to give Tom what he wants.

“Ava, I need you”

“I need sleep” I begin to laugh

“Are you drunk?” he asks

“Hell yeah” I stumble back but Tom stops me and pulls me to stand straight.

“Ava, it’s 2 in the afternoon, what the hell are you doing?”

“Don’t you dare get angry with me” I try to pull myself together but this isn’t working, I stumble back and pull Tom with me, he takes me into the front room.

“You know you mean a lot to me don’t you” he whispers in my ear, a chill flowing through me.

“Tom” I try to stop what happens next but he pushes me back onto the wall and begins placing kisses down my neck, I try to push him off but the alcohol and Tom’s weight doesn’t affect him.

  “Ava” a thankful voice sounds. I turn my head and see James stood, looking angry.

“Get the fuck off her” James shouts.

As soon as Tom releases me I fall to the ground. I pull my knees to my body and cry into them.

James comes over and scoops me up, he holds me.

“It’s going to be okay, I promise” he tells me the words I wanted to hear.

“I need Connor” I tell him, he nods and exits with me in his arms. I cry into his shirt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys!

for the next chapter we need 13 votes!!!!