Chapter fifty

*Connor’s POV*

“The house is amazing, it overlooks the beach”

“That’s good”

“I miss you though, and Alex” I sighed

“We both miss you too” I heard her voice crack

“I have to go, once you start crying I will too”

“Okay, love you”

“Love you too”

I placed my phone in the draw and stood up off the bed.

The house was huge, it had seven rooms and each one had its own bathroom. The very top floor was mine, it was a loft conversion. The second floor, the floor below mine, had four bedrooms and the ground floor had another two bedrooms along with the kitchen, dining area and front room.

The boys had gone to get some food, I didn’t feel like joining them. Ever since I’ve left I’ve hardly ate, I just don’t feel hungry. Tristan says it’s because I’m missing home, I agree.

The doorbell rang, I placed the paper I was reading down and walked to the door.

“Hi, I’m Lexi, I live next door and I thought I’d be a good neighbour and introduce myself”

“Hi, I’m Connor” I smiled

She was beautiful, I know I’m married but seriously she was stunning. She had long dark hair and stunning eyes, her body was such a beautiful shape.

“You’re in a band right?” she raised her eyebrow

“Yeah, the vamps” I was impressed that she knew that.

“I saw you guys on Tv, an interview I think”

“Yeah, we’ve done a few recently” I smiled

“Well, I’m having a party tonight for my twenty third and I hope to see you there, invite the rest of the boys, see you soon” she winked before turning away.

That was cool, we just got invited to a Hollywood party, I mean she is beautiful, probably a model or something.

Once the boys were home I informed them on the invitation, only Brad and I wanted to go so we went to get ready.

“Ready?” Brad asked, he was wearing some skinny jeans and a cobain shirt.

I nodded and we walked out and over to Lexi’s.

The party was already in action when we arrived, the rooms were bursting with people grinding up on each other.

“Connor” Lexi greeted me, hugging me.

“Hey Lexi” I smiled

“This is Brad” I gestured to him stood next to me.

“Hey” he waved, he wasn’t really interested so he walked off, leaving us alone.

“Want something to drink?” Lexi asked me

“Yeah sure” I followed her into the kitchen, there wasn’t many people around so it was quitter.

“Happy Birthday by the way”

“Thank you” she laughed

After what felt like thirty drinks I decided to join a game of spin the bottle.

It was my turn to spin the bottle and so I did, watching it turn around was quite nerve raking.

“Get in” people cheered around me, I followed the bottle and the girl sat smirking where it was pointing, Lexi.

She stood and so did I, I was drunk and kind of fell a little, she laughed and pulled me closer, lingering her lips just above mine, I pressed mine to hers and she depend the kiss, I bit at her lip for entrance and she gave me it, she let her tounge find mine and we stayed doing this for about five minutes, people were cheering around us. The kiss only broke off because I was being dragged away.

“What the fuck” Brad spat at me

“What she’s smoking hot”

“You’re married”

“Yeah, it was just a game” I shrugged

“Shall I ring and tell Ava about this? Huh?”

“Nah, I’ll do it”

“Go on then”

I picked my phone out my pocket and dialled Ava’s number, it rang three times before she picked up.

“Connor?”

“Hi Ava” I slurred

“Are you drunk?”

“No way” I laughed

“Connor” she sighed

“I kissed somebody”

“What”

“I kissed this smoking hot girl, she’s called Lexi, you’d like her, maybe we could all meet up”

“Connor why would you do that?” she was crying

“You’re no fun, you need to find somebody who can keep you company whilst I’m gone, I’ll have Lexi and you have somebody else”

“That’s enough Connor” brad snatched the phone from my hand and placed it to his ear.

“I know, I’m sorry Ava. He’s really drunk, I’m going to take him home”

“Yep Bye” he hung up and handed my phone back.

“I’m going to find Lexi” I said, standing from my chair and running from Brad.

I think he gave up because he hasn’t come after me.

“Hi”

“I was just looking for you” I laughed, leaning on the counter infront of Lexi.

“Why’s that, wanted more?” she teased

“I wanted more, a lot more” I winked, she smirked, gripping my t-shirt with her hands and attaching her lips to mine.

“Connor” she moaned, I pulled her closer to me.

“Let’s go somewhere private” she whispered, I nodded and followed.

I woke up the next morning in my bed, god knows how I got there but all I know is I had the worst headache and a horrible memory.

“Shit” I cursed, looking through my phone.

Brad must of heard because he walked into my room, throwing my door open.

“You’re a dick, you know that”

“What am I going to do Brad, Ava’s gonna hate me”

“She already does” he laughed

“You told her?”

“No, you told her”

“Shit” I breathed

That’s it, I just fucked up my relationship for a stupid one night stand. This is the best life ever, note the sarcasm.

//////////////////////////////////////////////

:)))))))))))))

btw, a picture of what Lexi looks like is on the side, she's Lucy hale.