Chapter thirty eight

*connor's pov*

We'd gotten up early this morning, I didn't mind because I hardly slept, anxiety flushing through me.

Today was the day, I had planned this the whole holiday and waited for the perfect time and place, I decided it was today.

Ava was showering, giving me time to pack the ring in my jean pockets. I knew she had no clue about this and I was hoping she wouldn't get suspicions either.

I had planned a full day, she only knew half.

We were going to arrive at Disney world for 10 am, we'd wonder around and get our bearings. After that, I'd take her to the castle where they'll be a band performing and they'd cut their song and turn to me, that's when I'd do the honours of asking her to be my wife. If she says yes, we'd take a boat trip around the lake of Epcot and have a wonderful dinner. If she says no however, I'm fucked.

Once we were ready, and Ava had finally picked out her perfect outfit, the taxi arrived and took us to Disney.

"You excited?" I asked, since we'd got in the car, the smile hadn't left her face.

"Yes" she squeaked, causing me to chuckle

"I'm glad" I reached out and placed my hand in hers.

When we got closer you began to see the castle and epcots ball, this caused more excitement next to me.

"Omg look, the castle is super cute" Ava announced

"You're like a six year old"

"Hey, I'm only just getting chance to have my childhood dream to come to Disney, don't ruin it for me" she sent me a glare

After getting out the taxi and heading up the entrance, I began to feel the worry. The doubts overloaded my mind with thoughts that made me want to back out. She could day no and that wouldn't only be embarrassing but heartbreaking.

"When we have our baby, we're bringing It here" Ava stated

"Noted" I laughed

You have to bring your child to Disney, it's like everyone's dream. I wasn't lucky enough to go as a kid but I sure as hell am now. Even if my parents couldn't afford it, I'm ambitious so I aimed to be successful, this allows me to go where I want.

The happiness is clear on Ava's face, she's had pictures with almost every character and hasn't stopped singing every Disney song she can remember. She's hilarious sometimes.

The walk to the castle was slow and worrying. She had no idea what I was going to do and so she wasn't fazed by the panic.

I saw the band and they saw me, I nodded and Ava turned, listening to her favourite song.

"I love this song" she pointed out

" I know" I smiled.

I placed my arm around her waist and we stood listening until they cut it just before the end, the man turned to me and pointed for me to start.

Ava turned around and stared at me.

I carefully backed away and got down on one knee, taking the ring from my pocket. Her face was in shock, unable to read if It was good or bad the panic stayed in my mind.

"Ava Louise heartily, So much has happened this past year and I can't imagine spending my life without you, I've never stopped loving you,not even when you drove me insane. Will you do me the honours and marry me?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I'm still in Italy but I found a spot, finally, with good wifi so I decided to update.

WILL AVA SAY YES????

What do you think will happen?