Chapter thirty one

*James POV*

I woke up, half expecting to smell pancakes being made or the smell of Ava’s perfume. However, I didn’t. I woke up, on my own to the smell of nothing.

This was mine and Ava’s first fight, I did say things that I probably shouldn’t but I had this anger inside me and it was looking for a way out and I suppose words was how I expressed it.

I’m not wise, I never have been. But, I do know that I can fix this. I will fix this,  Ava has got to see that I’m perfect for her, no matter what anyone else says.

*Brad’s POV*

I was dressed and waiting for my phone to be fully charged. I decided to go to Connor’s today. I have to check up on him because nobody else will and besides, it’s something to do.

After grabbing my phone and keys I walked out the door, locking it behind me. My car was hot from the sun shining into it.

When I arrived at Connor’s I walked up the path and knocked on the door. It was eleven o’clock so he’s obviously going to be awake.

“Hey” Ava opened the door.

“Ava?” why was she here

“Come in, I’ll explain” she gestured for me to walk in.

“Connor’s still asleep but I’m making pancakes if you want some?”

“yes please”

I sat myself on the counter next to where Ava was making the batter for the pancakes.

“Well, I know you want to know what I’m doing here and so I’m going to tell you”

She pushed herself up on the counter next to me.

“I got into a fight with James and we broke up, I left his house and I walked so far but then I was lost and I didn’t want to call anyone so I just kept walking and eventually, I saw that park just across there and took an option to come here.

When I was let in we ended up pouring our hearts out and kissed and made up”

“He’s not perfect. You aren’t either, and the two of you will never be perfect. But if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the most you can. He isn’t going to quote poetry, he’s not thinking about you every moment, but he will give you part of him that he knows you could break. Don’t hurt him, don’t change him, and don’t expect more than he can give. Don’t analyse. Smile when he makes you happy, yell when he makes you mad and miss him when he’s not there. Love hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don’t exist, but there’s always one guy that is perfect for you, and that’s Connor”

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Sory it's so short, i had to re write it due to my laptop breaking x