Chapter twenty nine

*Connor’s POV*

After a week and a half of agonising injections and tests, I could finally leave the hospital.

Since my last visiting from Ava I can’t stop thinking about her, so many questions I want to ask but so little confidence avoids them being asked.

Brad and Tristan have been with me day and night, they’d take it in turns. They’re scared I’m going to do something crazy again.

I’ve been trying to focus on getter better but somehow Ava always finds her way into my thoughts, trapping me in this cycle of love and hate.

The smell of the fresh air instantly replaces the hospitals scent of cleaning products and disgusting food. I sigh, walking slowly towards Brad’s car. Everything seems duller now, i have nothing to look forward for, nobody waiting for me at home and nobody there to call mine.

After driving around the streets we finally make it to my house. It’s just the same, the door painted this black blue colour and the windows still closed from when we last left almost two months ago.

I walk in alone, I told Brad I wanted to be alone but that I was grateful for the offer of him staying with me.

I don’t really know what to do; I have nobody to speak to and nothing to do. I reach for the remote and turn the TV on.

*Ava’s POV*

“If you care so much why don’t you just go round there” James shouted, his voice was getting louder and louder.

We’ve been arguing for the past three days, I can’t remember how it started or even why he’s shouting now but I’m so tired of it.

“James, stop. I don’t care, I love you but you’re driving me insane. I can’t sit here and let you scream at me. It’s scary as shit” I breathed

“I’m sorry, you know I love you also but right now I think we need a break” he huffed, sitting himself next to me.

“I’m not coming back if you end this” I simply stated, he can’t mess me around like this.

“Then don’t” his voice was flat and held no emotion. I looked over at him but he looked away. I stood, grabbing my coat and bag and walked out the house.

This wasn’t like us, we never fought. I suppose this could be because of stress, we have nobody supporting our relationship and the amount of times I’ve thought of Connor should probably tell me that I don’t belong with James. 

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

i know it's short but i'm updating again tonight and it's quite an important chapter :)

Get ready for it!!