Chapter three

“Wake up” I shook Tom, who was sleeping peacefully next to me. His eyelids battled with the light before he rolled over and pushed his face deep into the pillow he was led on.

  “Come on, It’s three in the afternoon and I still need an outfit for tonight” Today was the day I had been waiting for since I found out about Mcfly. To see them live has always been my dream and Tom knew this.

   I walked out of Tom’s room and into the kitchen. I made myself and Tom some toast and brought them back to the bedroom.

 “You’re up” I smiled, Tom was now sat up with his eyes focused on the TV.

“Shh” he hushed me

“Why?”

“Look” he pointed to the TV, The vamps were sat with the people from ‘this morning’ doing an interview.

“Oh, the vamps. We’ll see them tonight”  I watched as the boys all answered questions about themselves.

“That one’s got really nice hair” Tom added.

“You’re a boy” I laughed

“And? I know if a boy is good looking or not”

“I like that one, Connor” I smiled whilst watching him perform their new single.

“I’m quite excited to see them, more than Mcfly” I was surprised at myself but these boys had something over me.

“Pass me the hanger on the left” I asked Tom as I got my perfect outfit together.

“What about that one?” he asked, pointing at the small white dress, hung in my wardrobe.

“I don’t know, got no shoes to match”

“Wear my air forces? You practically own them anyway” he laughed.

“Yesss”

I was now wearing my short white dress and white low cut air force ones.

I ran to the bathroom and quickly changed. It was now four o’clock and I still needed to do my hair and makeup.

I decided to have my hair curly today. I normally had my hair straight so this was a change.

I curled the bottoms of my hair and let them sit on my chest. I sprayed about half of my bottle of hairspray on them to keep them secure and topped off with placing a bow in my hair.

My makeup was simple, foundation, eyeliner, mascara and blusher. I looked in my mirror opposite me and smiled. I felt nicer knowing I’d made a little effort.

“Thanks, walk straight to your left and up those stairs” The man at the door said. Myself and Tom walked in the direction the man had sent us and found our seats quite quickly. I pulled my chair down and placed my belongings on the floor.

  “I have a surprise, I didn’t tell you something” Tom turned to me and spoke.

“What is it?” I asked, Tom’s mouth held a smile.

“I got you a necklace” He held a cute little Pandora box, containing a beautiful necklace with the letter ‘A’ on it.

“OMG, thank you so much” I wrapped my arms around tom and pulled him onto a shaky hug.

  The light went down and girls began to scream, including myself.

“Hi, we’re the vamps” One of the boys said. His hair was dark and held many curls. I remember him as Bradley.