Chapter thirty three

*Ava’s POV*

It’s been a full week of me being sick. Connor’s taken time off work to take me to the doctors, I’ve never been this ill in my whole life.

I’ve been thinking over my symptoms to be certain on what to tell the doctor.

“You ready?” Connor asked, I was crouched over the toilet. My stomach clenched and I threw up, again.

“I am now” I washed my face and brushed my teeth before following Connor into his car.

“You’ll get better, okay?” he rubbed his hand over my thigh and I shot him a grateful smile.

“I hope so” I laughed

The doctors wasn’t busy, we walked over to the desk and waited for the lady to notice us.

“Hey, how can I help?” she turned around and smiled.

“I’m here to see Dr. Fitz”

“What’s your name?”

“Ava heartily” I smiled

She nodded before turning her attention back on us.

“He knows you’re here, take a seat over there” she gestured to the empty seats over near the far end.

I sat impatiently, my stomach was still clenching and I felt the sick rise in my throat.

“I’m going to be sick” I announced before running to the toilets.

After using a mint or two and splashing my face I returned to my seat next to Connor.

“Ava Heartily” my name was called

I got up and walked towards my doctor.

“So, how can I help you?” he asked

“I keep being sick, it’s starting to scare me and it hurts”

“Okay, when did this start?”

“Last week, Thursday I think”

“Okay, did you wake up and was suddenly sick?”

“No, I was making coffee and felt really sick so I ran to the toilet and threw up”

“Ah, well just to be sure on something, have you taken a pregnancy test?”

“No”

Honestly, being pregnant didn’t even cross my mind and it clearly didn’t cross Connor’s either as he flinched when he heard those words and suddenly turned to me with a worried expression.

“I hadn’t even thought about it” I sighed, I felt panic rise in me.

I can’t be pregnant, I’m only nineteen.

“Here is one, the toilets are just over there. Return when you’ve done it”

I took the test in my hand and walked over to the toilets. This little stick was going to decide my future. If I’m pregnant, what will Connor do?

All I have to do is pee on the stick, right?

After taking the test, I sat on the toilet seat. I placed the test on the side and waited for the test to show me my results.

I was trying to think if I used protection, and if I didn’t, had I been on the pill?

I held the test in my hand before opening one eye and looking at the stick.

Positive, it was positive.

I’m fucking pregnant. How did this even happen?

After thinking about the times me and Connor had sex in the past two weeks, I sudden felt panic in me even more. I had sex with James, a day before I did with Connor.

Who’s the dad?

__________________________________________________________________

who is the dad??? 

who would you want to be the dad?