Chapter thirty nine

*ava's pov*

I stood in shock, how long had he been planning this?

I couldn't help the smile that spread along my face, he was knelt on one knee staring at me. I could see the worry on his face, this caused me to chuckle.

"I will"

"You will?" His smile could light up my world, he truly was the one.

"Yes" I squeaked

He placed the ring on my finger, it was truly beautiful. As he stood, I wrapped my arms around him and planted my lips on his.

People around us were clapping, In this moment I was more than happy. Today had been perfect, he knew exactly what to do to make me happy.

*conner's pov*

She said yes! she actually wants to marry me.

The smile plastered on my face was bigger than any I had ever had before. This one meant something, it didn't just represent me being happy but also being whole, she completed me and that's everything I needed.

As the night began to fall, we headed to the docks where we would have dinner and watch the fireworks.

"This is beautiful con, thank you so much" a single tear fell down Ava's cheek, I turned to her and wiped it with my thumb gently.

"You deserve everything, and if I could give you the world, I would" I said, she smiled, leaning forward and kissing me.

The boat came into harbour, I helped her step onto it.

We sailed around for a good hour, eating and talking, before we arrived back at the castle. People were lined up, waiting for the famous firework show.

As they set off, people cheered. Ava's face lit up, watching them carefully. Her hand was in mine and every time one would go off she'd jump, squeezing my hand tightly.

"I love you Ava" I whispered into her ear, she turned her head and smiled at me.

"I love you, so much" she wrapped her arms around my neck and in this moment everything was perfect.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END

JOKING LOL

What do you guys think, cute??

Have a wonderful day and I'll hopefully update again tomorrow

:)