Chapter thirty eight

*3 Years Later*

*Ava’s POV*

“Alex slow down, you’re going to fall”

“No I won’t mummy”

“Yes you will, come here”

I ran after him. Unfortunately, being in heels doesn’t exactly make running easier.

“Have you got your bag” Connor asked.

Today was quiet a big day for me, I was being promoted.

I worked with a model agency; I used to work just on young models, doing their makeup and hair. However, I will now work with celebrities as a makeup artist when they do photo shoots.

“I have, will you take Alex to nursery please, I’m already running five minutes late”

I began to panic, I couldn’t be late.

“Honey go, I’ll take Alex to nursery, it’s really no problem” Connor walked over to me and put my coat around me for me to put on.

Kissing me goodbye, he handed me my bag and keys and I walked to my car.

*Connor’s POV*

I hate winter, the house is freezing, even when the heating’s on 24* I still manage to be shivering.

“Alex, put your shoes on, we’re going to nursery”

“No, please daddy. I don’t like it there”

He said this every morning, began to be quite the hassle to get him through the doors.

“Why is that?”

“They’re mean, I don’t have anything to play with because they all take my toys”

“They’re mean? What else do they do”

“They push me sometimes and nobody stops them”

“Okay, well just for today, why don’t you come to the studio with me and the boys”

“Yeah”

I picked him up and grabbed his coat, the boys treat him like he’s their brother or something. I get scared that I won’t bring him home in one piece sometimes.

“Hey” I greeted the boys, they were all stood by the mics, probably waiting for me.

“Alex” They all cheered

“hey”

I put Alex in the playing area with Tristan’s son, Lucas.

“Why’s he here?” Tris asked me

“Bullying or something at nursery”

“Same, sick of it now”

“Alex throws a fit every time we mention nursery to him”

“That’s the same with Lucas, I feel sorry for the boy now”

“Okay, well we’ve got something we need to discuss”

“Yeah”

“Well, we’ve got a lot of work to do in America for the next five years or so along with tours. We’ll be mainly based in California but we will move around. Since most of us have a family or at least a girlfriend we don’t want to be far away from them. We came up with an idea that if we move out there for a few years or something then our families can join us and we will be with them”

I thought about it, it wasn’t a bad idea. I could easily move Ava and Alex out to America with me. It’d be fun.

After finishing work and grabbing some lunch, I took Alex back home.

“Hey” Ava greeted me.

“Hi, lunch break?”

“Yeah, the jobs good, I like it a lot” she smiled.

“I need to talk to you about something important, I’m hoping you’ll agree”

“Oh, well let’s talk now”

We sat down at the kitchen table.

“You know how we do a lot of work in America, like creating our albums and everything like that”

“Yeah”

“Well, we’re going to be based there for five years, I know it’s a long time but that’s what I need to talk to you about, how about we move there”

“Move?”

“Yes, like buy a house and live there, that way we won’t have to be apart and every night I’ll come home to you guys”

“Connor, I’ve just got a job, a job that for once I love, it’s got amazing pay and I’ve got another year on the contract yet”

“I know, but I’m sure you can find one over there”

“That’s not the point, I’ve worked really hard to get where I am now and you can’t just make me move to some other country and forget it all”

“Babe, I’m taking Alex and you have to come”

“No you’re not and I’m not going”

I sighed, why did she make things so complicated.

“You’re my wife Ava, I can’t be away from you”

“Well looks like you’ll have to”

With that she stood and stormed out the house, isn’t that fantastic.

////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hello guys, 

i have some good news but also so bad news.

Let's do the bad news first:

okay so this story is coming to an end VERY soon, i'm not sure how many more chapters are needed to finish it but there won't be lots.

Good news:

I will be doing another book for this story, like a part 2. it will include:

.Alex's POV

.Some plot twists

.New people

.Secrets 

.Another wedding

.Breakups

and a lot more!!

I love you guys, thank you for everything and i hope you'll read the other book once i start:)

-Heather x