Chapter thirty two

*Ava’s POV*

The speech Brad had given me on a non-existent perfect boy had lingered in my mind all day. I couldn’t help but play his words over again, they were deep and meant a lot. The last line stayed in mind more, Connor is my perfect guy, he may not be flawless but he is everything I need him to be.

Me and Connor had been watching this film for an hour or so and really, it wasn’t that interesting.

I turned to Connor who’s attention was on the TV, I coughed and he looked at me, smiling.

“What’s up?” he asked

“Do you think you’re perfect for me?” I asked

“What?” he laughed

“Do you?”

“I will kill the spiders. I will share my fries with you when you’ve finished all yours and are still hungry. I won’t ever pop my collar. I will never be rude to your tummy- when I hear it growl or gurgle. I promise to ben down and reply respectively. I will eat the mushrooms when we order the supreme pizza. I will kiss the paper cuts. And the door slammed-finger, and the counter bumped hip. I will try my hardest not to get annoyed when you whisper questions or comments during a film. I will be the big spoon. I will let you win at wrestling, sometimes. Other times I will not. I will go faster. Harder. I will pull you when you want and tease you when you don’t. I will send you random texts and leave you silly gifts. Not on schedule. Just whenever I want.  Whenever I think you need one. Or seven. I will check your tier pressure and remind you when your car needs to go in. I will hold your hand. I will love you, more than anybody else could. You’re perfect for me and I wish I can be more than perfect for you”

I was sat, staring at his face. His words replaced Brad’s and caused my mouth to turn up at the sides.

“I love you, so much” I whispered.

“I know, I love you lots too” he smirked, turning so he was sat in front of my face.

He moved closer so his face was inches from mine. His breath was hot, causing goose bumps to form. His eyes scanned my face before returning back to my eyes.

“You’re beautiful”

I giggled, causing his to grab my arm and placing his lips to mine.

After our make out session and other fun, I stood in the kitchen wearing nothing but Connor’s shirt and made some coffee.

The smell hit me and I began to feel sick. I held my mouth before running to the bathroom. I threw up in the toilet.

“babe, what’s up?” Connor came behind me and started rubbing my back.

“I feel so sick”

i've always hated trowing up, scares me so much.

My stomach was tight, making me even worse. I couldn’t understand, why am I being sick?

*********************************************************************************************

Hey, sorry for the delay in updates, i'm packing my case for my holiday and it takes forever!!

Anyway, hope everyone's okay:)

What do you think of this chapter?