chapter thirty five

*Connor’s POV *

Since I’ve been out of hospital, mine and Ava’s relationship has become stronger. She’s more herself and less shy. But when the baby was thrown into this, she’s locked her feelings away. I’m scared for her. I know that last time she did that, she put herself in hospital and that’s why I’m here, to stop that happening again.

After her phone call with James, she hasn’t spoken much. She locked herself in our room for an hour until I convinced her that there are spiders in there and she finally opened the door.

I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t excited for this baby, the truth it, although I’m scared, I’m also very eager to jump into the role of a father.

“Ava” I shouted, she’d gone for a shower to cool off.

“Yeah” she came walking into the kitchen, my t-shirt hung on her, almost like a dress.

“I made us some tea” I placed the plate infront of her. She smiled, before running off into the bathroom. I groaned before following her.

She was crouched, puking her guts up. I knelt next to her and pulled her hair out of her face and traced circles on her back.

“This baby better be fucking perfect” she laughed.

“If it’s mine and yours, it will be more than perfect” I winked at her.

“Did you tell the others?” she asked

“Nope, thought I’d leave that to you, since it is in your stomach” I laughed

“I want a little boy” she announced

“I want a boy too”

“we need a name that goes well with both a girl and boy”

“Hm, like Taylor or something”

“yeah, but not Taylor” she laughed

“I like Alex” I said

“I love that name” she smiled

“Baby alex” I cheered

“Alex, it has a ring to it”

“Sure does” I smiled.

After eating and cleaning up, Ava had gone for a sleep. I didn’t blame her, she must have been so tired after today.

 I sat on the couch and just waited for something interesting to pop into mind. That’s when it did.

I’m having a child.

With the love of my life.

We live together.

She loves me, I love her.

I haven’t proposed yet, right?

I quickly grabbed my laptop and began searching for the perfect ring, I finally found one after three hours and ordered it.

It was due to arrive in five days, I had a plan that on the next Saturday I’ll take her to paris, climb up the Eiffel tower with her and propose there.

Or, I’d either take her to Disney in Florida and pop the question in front of the castle, either one she’s sure to love.