Chapter 1

Evan shortly arrived and helped Shaun up. "Thanks Evan. I just told him the news. I'm pregnant again. He fainted once I told him." "Congratulations and thanks for making him faint." "Thanks and I'm sorry." "What happened?" They suddenly heard Shaun ask. "Hi bro. You fainted." "Another baby. I really wasn't expecting that." "I can terminate it and give you some time and it can give my body time to recover." "Your body does needs to recover." "Will you be disappointed if I had a termination?" "Of course not. I know you need time. It's up to you. I'll support you, whatever decision you choose." "Well I do want Ben to have a sibling."

Ben suddenly cried. "Speaking of Ben." Emily walked upstairs and into his room to see him crying. She fed him and he calmed down. "Would you like a brother or sister Ben? Someone to grow up with?" She saw a tiny smile form on his face. "I'll keep it then."

She went downstairs to see Evan talking to Shaun. "I don't want Ben to grow up alone Evan. But Emily has to recover from having Ben. I know it hasn't been long, but it was my fault. I knew I should have given her more time." "She's strong Shaun. Don't forget she's still recovering from her blood loss." "I know." She then interrupted them. "Shaun?" "Emily," he said as he turned around to face her. "We're going to need more nappies." He quick stood up, ran to her and hugged her. "I'm going to be a dad to another child." "Can't...breathe." "Sorry."

Once Shaun released her, he held her stomach. "I know it's not been long, but I'm ready." He nodded as they kissed. "What about Charlie's trial?" "I'm going of course. He was my boyfriend and he killed my parents to save my life. I know I broke up with him for what he did, but I still care about him. He's not just my ex boyfriend, but my friend." "I'll support you. Mum and dad can look after Ben while we go to his trial."