Chapter 19

By the time Charlie reached Shaun and Emily's house, he saw Evan holding Ben. "Mummy will be here soon she needs to stay somewhere overnight where she'll looked after." "Reeds parents," he said to himself and went to Shaun's parents house.

He saw that Shaun wasn't home. "We'll make sure he'll look after her and Ben once he gets home Caitlin." "Where are you Shaun?" He whispered to himself. "Well once Emily is out of hospital, we can let her stay here until we know that no strawberry related products are where she can get them." "She's not a kid Grant. We'll make sure that we keep anything relating to strawberries locked away and label the cupboard." "That's not a bad idea."

Charlie then made his way to the hospital and once he got there, he found Emily talking to Shaun. "Hey you!" A hospital guard yelled. Charlie ran as fast as he could before he got caught again. The guard chased after Charlie as Shaun walked out of Emily's ward and saw Charlie running. "I'll be back Emily."

He couldn't see Charlie anywhere until he was suddenly grabbed and pulled to the side. "Stay away from my wife." "I can't Shaun. I'm here to kill you. I want a kid from Emily." "It's my child Charlie. Not yours." "I don't care." "Guards!" They suddenly showed up and took Charlie away. "Just you wait Shaun! You haven't heard the last of this! Or me!"

Shaun returned to Emily, but he couldn't tell her about Charlie escaping prison again. It would stress her out and pressurise the baby. "I wish I could baby, but I don't want anything to happen to the baby." "How is Ben anyway?" "I haven't called Evan yet, but I'm sure he's in safe hands. Try and get some rest."

Once he knew she was deep in her sleep, he made a phone call. "Hi Evan," he said quietly. "Hi bro. How is she?" "Hi. Shes fine. She's resting. How's Ben?" "He's asleep in my arms." "You know you can put him in his crib don't you?" "I know." "Well, thanks for looking after him while I visit Emily." "No problem." "I'll let you know when I'm coming home." "Take your time."