Synopsis

It has been a long road for the Keyblade Wielders, the guardians of the balance between light and darkness. They have overcome many ordeals, and have suffered many losses and been witness to selfless sacrifices. Everything that has transpired has led to this. It all started when a mysterious new threat had emerged in the worlds, and the Keyblade Wielders were tasked with finding out what the threat was, since war seemed to be looming close. What our heroes found were the Unborn, a strange new breed of enemies that, along with the Heartless, were wreaking havoc upon the worlds. The Keyblade Wielders got to the bottom of things, and after discovering the people responsible for the crisis in the worlds, our heroes spurred into action and attempted to stop the threat!

Many difficult ordeals were placed upon the Keyblade Wielders, and they bore witness to new allies, betrayals, destruction and death! After battling the Unborn and Dark Orion's organization alongside these new friends, in addition to gaining the Nobodies and Unversed as allies as well, our heroes were able to fend back the forces of darkness, and so preventing further harm to the worlds. But, the war was not over...no, it had just merely begun!

Three years later, after a long period of peace, a new threat emerged to threaten the worlds anew. To prevent anything bad from happening, our heroes split into groups of three and went about exploring different worlds, hoping to stop whatever threat was awaiting before it had a chance to plant its roots. Dawn, who sensed something terrible was going to happen, and having wanted to meet Riku since the battle with Dark Orion, was able to escape the fortress she lived in, with the help of her friend Valgard. Soon, after, she was finally able to meet Riku, and she tagged along with Kairi and Mickey on their journey. Along the way, Sora, Donald and Goofy were captured by the enemy, while Trish, Ventus and Kyle were beset by Jexana, a woman hell bent on having Ventus as her own! Meanwhile, Xion, Dexeres and Vanitas were hot on Sora, Donald and Goofy's trail, hoping to find them as soon as possible!

Through separate paths our heroes united, and then they bore witness to the one person behind everything: Xylek, the man who was a mere 'underling' for Dark Orion, had actually been the puppet master of this whole crusade the entire time! After a grueling and tiring battle, our heroes were able to defeat Xylek once and for all, but the battle was not without its toll. Roxas, Terra and Aqua ended up sacrificing their lives to ensure that the worlds would not perish, and Kyle entered a coma, no one knowing when he would awaken. Trish and Ventus remained under Jexana's care, and Riku had been fatally wounded, and the worlds were shaken asunder by Xylek's madness. But, if all these sacrifices had been able to stop his plans, then the hurt would have been easier to bear...but, it was not to be.

Even though Xylek is no more, his plans have already been set in motion, and now, Keyblade Wielders from all corners of the universe, and other universes are now gathering to fight for their own reasons, coming together to usher a new Keyblade War! Our heroes were not able to stop this from happening. They were powerless to do anything about it. Now, all they can do is cling to any sliver of hope they have, for the war that is to come shall be catastrophic, and it could mean the end of everything...the beginning of the end...