Chapter Five: Sky And Raxon

Kyle headed directly towards the pirate ship, but when he got close enough, he didn't see any numerous pirates prepared for battle whatsoever. Was this some kind of trap? Kyle suddenly stopped and looked intently at the pirate ship, then flying circles around it, and once again, his sight confirmed that there was no one outside manning the ship! Kyle found this strange, and instead of attacking the ship, he simply dismounted his Keyblade Glider and then reverted it back to his Keyblade, and he held it in his hand, in case any foe appeared all of a sudden! He kept his Keyblade Armor on, and he slowly walked along the ship's deck, making sure to keep his guard up. Then, when he looked towards the upper deck, he saw only two individuals, although they were being covered in the darkness of the ship's masts, so he couldn't see their faces clearly. When Kyle took a step closer, one of the individuals quickly leapt from the upper deck and fell upon him, with Keyblade in hand!

"A Keyblade Wielder?" Kyle asked aloud as he instinctively blocked the individual's attack just in time. The individual, who turned out to be a boy, smirked and flung Kyle to the other side of the ship's deck.

"Aye, I be a Keyblade Wielder...what's it to you?" the boy asked.

"Oh, nothing at all. But, you may be working for the enemy..." Kyle said as he gripped his Keyblade tightly. The boy clenched his teeth at Kyle.

"Oh, whoever stands in my way is an enemy in my eyes, of that much you can be bloody sure!" the boy proclaimed, and then Kyle raised his eyebrow.

"Is that so?" he taunted.

"Aye, let me show you just what I mean!" the boy barked back, and instantly, both Keyblade Wielders clashed blades, and they began their battle in earnest.

Something about this boy had Kyle on edge, but he didn't know why. While the boy seemed aggressive, he also seemed like he wasn't working with the enemy. But still, with everything he had learned thanks to the moogles back at Radiant Garden, he knew that things now were bad, and he knew he had to be more careful, considering that the Keyblade War was at hand! And so, he attacked the boy as quickly and as strategically as he was able, but even though he was going quite on the offensive, the boy seemed to be impervious to harm, considering that not a single one of Kyle's attacks were making an effect. The boy kept blocking Kyle's attacks, and then he kicked him off and almost made him fall off of the ship! But, since Kyle was agile, he was able to hold on to one of the mast's ropes, and he was able to swiftly climb back up! As soon as he made it back to the top, he quickly used Fission Firaga to catch the boy off guard, but the boy dodged the attack quickly and counterattacked with Homing Blizzaga! But Kyle sliced off the Blizzaga crystal that was following him, and then he disappeared then reappeared behind the boy and pointed his Keyblade at his throat.

"Looks like I win!" Kyle remarked, but the boy quickly improvised and hit him with a headbutt.

"Oh, don't you be so quick on underestimating me, numbskull! I've got bite!" the boy growled.

"Yes, I think I can see that..." Kyle said as he shook his head, shaking off the pain that came from the boy's headbutt. Shortly after, they both clashed blades again.

"I don't have time for this...I can't afford any distractions!" Kyle muttered as he fought.

"Focus on the battle at hand, numbskull!" the boy shouted out as he swung his Keyblade aggressively at Kyle.

But even though Kyle was effectively blocking the boy's attacks, his thoughts were not in battle. His thoughts were on his parents, and his friends. He couldn't bear to think of losing them all...after all the things they had gone through, he didn't want to lose them! And every time he thought of his parents, Jexana came into his mind, and it only made him angrier. He then lashed out at the boy and cornered him on the far side of the deck, and he almost managed to claim victory, when suddenly, the boy quickly slid his legs, knocking Kyle down and then pointing his Keyblade at him. Kyle was shocked at what had just happened, while the boy simply smirked.