Chapter Twenty Five: Battles On Multiple Fronts

As the citizens of San Fransokyo ran away in a frantic panic, Dawn, Hiro and Baymax charged towards the incoming hordes of Heartless and Unborn! Dawn quickly hurled her Keybalde, performing Reflect Raid, causing her Keyblade to multiply into many blades of light that would keep ricocething from each fallen enemy, bouncing towards another, until her Keyblade came back to her! This way, she was able to defeat a great many enemies at once! Hiro threw punches and kicks, and it seemed as though he was wieldieng a sort of long, steel staff! He swung the staff masterfully, and he propelled himself using rocket boosters on his feet, causing him to gain a momentary push into the air! Once high up, he propelled himself down, taking down many Heartless in a wide radius! A few Unborn were about to swarm around him, but Baymax quickly came flying and crashed down on the unsuspecting Unborn, sending them flying away instantly! The courageous robot then flung a few Unborn towards Dawn, as she delivered finishing blows to each one he flung at her! He then looked towards the street, where a few citizens were about to be killed by the Heartless and Unborn! He immediately raised both of his hands forward, clenched them into fists, and then ejected them, as if they were rockets! The clenched hands made their way to the enemy, blasting them away, therefore giving the citizens a chance to escape!

"Well, these things may be a big deal in numbers, but they don't seem all that strong to me!" Hiro remarked. Dawn gave out a chuckle.

"Huh, trust me, you haven't faced the amounts I've faced, and be lucky you haven't!" she said, as she cast a Homing Blizzaga spell that honed in on a few Unborn in a row! Both of them were immersed into the battle, until...

"Oh no..." Baymax uttered! At that, Dawn and Hiro looked at Baymax's direction immediately after taking out the enemies that were in their vicinity! But they didn't see anything! But it did suddenly grow too quiet...and that made Dawn and Hiro worry.

"Baymax...use your scanners..." Hiro whispered. Baymax nodded and stood still, as a giant, red laser beamed throughout the direction he was facing, covering an immensely wide area of the city! After about three seconds, he pointed towards the highway a few blocks ahead!

"It seems that the threat I detected is coming from that highway. Shall we go investigate?" the robot asked. Dawn looked around and noticed that there weren't any more Heartless or Unborn. After assessing her surroundings, she decided that it was best to investigate what was on the highway! But, before she could speak, a giant explosion took place just above them! It was a giant skyscraper, falling towards them! With almost no time to react, Dawn quickly relied on instinct, and she decided to do a trick that Sora had taught her! She first prepared herself by going into a stance! Baymax and Hiro, who were tugging at her shoulders to leave, thought she was crazy! She was practically a sitting duck for that skyscraper!

"Dawn, we have to get out of the way!" Hiro shouted! But Dawn shook her head.

"Just let me handle this!" she said. Hiro and Baymax looked at each other, and they remained silent momentarily, but decided to stay where they were, for they trusted Dawn!

And so, with her feet firmly planted to the ground, she slightly crouched, and then, after about two seconds, she thrusted herself forward like a rocket! With a spring in her step, she started to run along the skyscraper! Hiro's jaw dropped in amazement, for he couldn't believe what he was seeing! Baymax seemed equally impressed, even though you couldn't notice an expression on his face! Dawn kept running along the skyscraper, until she eventually ran around it! She then proceeded to leap up high, and just a few seconds after, she darted down and slashed her Keyblade at the skyscraper, causing it to be cleaved in two! The skyscraper fell on the street, causing the pavement to shatter and crack under the pressure of the fallen skyscraper! A few buildings and cars were damaged, but thankfully, no lives were lost! Dawn then landed on one of the skyscraper's halves, and then leapt down, landing near Baymax!