Chapter Thirteen: A Family Of Supers

"Ahhhhhh!!!!" Kyle shouted in panic, as he momentarily froze, seeing the huge chunk of debris head towards him! Just when he thought he was going to get crushed, he suddenly found himself a few feet away from said debris! When he saw where he was, he realized that the lightning fast boy had saved him!

"Hey, be careful, we're in the middle of a fight, in case you didn't notice!" the boy said, as he dashed towards the mole man. Kyle remained a bit fazed for a moment, still thinking of the giant chunk of debris that had almost crushed him. But his thoughts soon came to a close, as he was snapped back to reality by a horde of strange looking Heartless and Unborn! They seemed to be coming from the cracks in the ground that had been left by the drilling machine the mole man had used! When he saw towards the other side of the street, he noticed the mole man stand up, with quite a mischievous grin on his face, and a suddeny platform broke from under the road, elevating him so that he would be high up above the others! He then seemed to be holding a sort of microphone, and then he raised his hand, ordering the Heartless and Unborn to stop!

"I have warned you once, and I have warned you again, Incredibles! I am the mighty Underminer! Everything is beneath me, and I tower over all of you! Stop underestimating my strength, or you'll end up regretting it!" the mole man known as the Underminer bellowed. Suddenly, the man who had thrown the debris, along with the man with the ice powers, stood by the lightning fast boy, all in defiant stances!

"We aren't going to let you hurt the people of Metroville, Underminer! Not in a million years! You're going to have to go through our dead bodies first!" the strong man declared. The Underminer laughed maniacally and shook his head.

"Well, that can actually be arranged! Heartless, Unborn, seize them, and don't spare their lives!" the Underminer ordered, and as he disappeared underground, the hordes of Heartless and Unborn went towards the heroes!

"Dad, this is bad! Where's Mom, Violet and Jak Jak!?" the lightning fast boy asked. The strong man shook his head, his eyes opening wide at the immense horde of foes coming their way.

"I don't know, Dash, but we're gonna have to play ball here and hold down the fort until they get here!" the strong man said. He then looked to the ice powered man and put his hand on his shoulder.

"You ready for this, Frozone?" he asked with a smile on his face. Frozone chuckled, almost as if someone had delivered the best joke ever to him! He shook his head and then nodded.

"Do you even have to ask? Of course I'm ready!" he replied. Kyle ran towards them.

"I'm gonna help!" Kyle said as he summoned his Keyblade. Raxon and Sky soon followed, Raxon with his Keyblade already drawn, and Sky with powerful spells at the ready!

"Well, we appreciate the help! Now let's do this!" the strong man said, as the group broke off to take care of the immense numbers of Heartless and Unborn that were multiplying!

Kyle and Frozone were side by side, Kyle using his skills with his Keyblade to bat their foes towards Frozone, who eliminated them with giant ice shards! Then, as Kyle prepared to deliver a fatal attack to a particularly strong dozen enemies, Frozone helped increase Kyle's power by coating his Keyblade in ice! When Kyle unleashed his attack, the attack spread in a wide arc, causing the ice on his Keyblade to push forward in a giant wave, freezing and then breaking the numerous foes into tiny pieces! The duo looked over each others shoulders and smirked, both of them realizing what a good team they made! And then, as Frozone coated the road in ice, he skated on said road, created a giant ice wave to use as a ramp, and when he leapt up, he shot down a beam of ice, which, amplified by Kyle's Zero Graviza spell, caused the beam to hit with extra force, crushing their foes in a matter of seconds!