Chapter Forty Six: Owari Part 6: Dexeres And Tsumugi Vs. Emmxett

Everything was a chaotic mess! Outside, just as Jexana's reinforcements were about to pin the Keyblade Wielders, Lilith and her Knights Of Ygdrassil had come, just barely in the knick of time, and they were now keeping the enemy occupied, using the full force of their might, felling the Heartless and Unborn effortlessly! This provided quite the alleviating bit of help, as now the Keyblade Wielders could focus completely on Jexana and Emmxett! Jexana was hovering above everyone, and she looked satisfied, even though Lilith had come! The fact that things outside were operating differently seemed to make no difference to her!

"Now then...it's time that I ended all of this once and for all! Emmxett, take care of them, will you?" Jexana said, as she then disappeared! Emmxett smirked and swung his Kuzuri.

"Gladly, Jexana!" he replied, as he took stance! The other Keyblade Wielders readied themselves, but Dexeres quickly raised his Keyblade and glanced at his friends. He then looked at Tsumugi, and they both nodded silently to each other before he glanced at his friends again.

"Guys...we'll take care of Emmxett. You go, open the gates with the Keys Of Balance, and get to Jexana, or else, she's going to complete her goal!" he explained. The others were a bit reluctant to leave him and Tsumugi there, but Tsumugi smiled warmly.

"It's okay, just go!" she said. The others nodded, and Mickey bowed his head to the two of them.

"Please fellas, hang in there!" he said, and so, the Keyblade Wielders, along with the Dandelions, Kosaku and his comrades, Maleficent and her company, headed towards the three pathways! Figuring that the only way to move would be onward, they each split up into different teams, heading into each pathway! Dexeres saw how they each disappeared into the darkness, but he didn't felt worried for them! In fact, he felt this unnatural feeling that they were actually safe! It was probably Kingdom Hearts, letting him know somehow! He smiled, and thought it was reassuring! He then noticed that Vanitas was still there, and he put his hand on Dexeres' shoulder.

"You're about to do something stupid...the both of you! But I can't change your mind, but I can at least give you some backup...I'll make sure that my Unversed help outside so that no enemies interfere with your battle against Emmxett!" Vanitas explained. Dexeres and Tsumugi both nodded appreciatively. "Good luck..." he said, and he then ran towards one of the pathways, leaving behind a great many Unversed that headed outside! Along with the Nobodies Dexeres had summoned previously, and with the Spirits also lending a hand, it was safe to say that things on the outside were being taken care of! They then turned their attention to Emmxett, who seemed to have been polite enough to wait for them!

"Ah, so I take it that now you've said your final goodbyes? Well then, shall we get this started?" he asked, eager to begin battle! Tsumugi readied her fists and imbued them with a powerful blue aura!

"We'll stop you, Emmxett...no matter what it takes!" she said. Emmxett laughed and shook his head.

"Fine words from a traitor like yourself! Though then again, you were under Jexana's control, just like Ventus was, and so I figured you'd end up breaking free, just as Ventus did. But still, I at least liked you more than I did Ventus! Oh well, but all good things come to an end! And so I shall be the end of both of you!" he said, as he took stance, his Kuzuri gleaming menacingly! Dexeres also stood at the ready, and he had a serious look on his face!

"It's time that we finish this! Settle things once and for all!" Dexeres proclaimed! Emmxett nodded enthusiastically!

"Oh yes, I couldn't agree more! You don't know how much I've been looking forward to this moment! To the moment where we would fight anew! And not only that, I get to fight against a former friend as well! Two tender victims for my hungry Kuzuri!" Emmxett gleefully said, as he then charged forward, without thinking, going into a berserk frenzy! He came in between Dexeres and Tsumugi, and flailed dangerously, attacking the two of them at the same time! He alternated betwen sword slashes with Kuzuri and hand to had combat as well! Dexeres and Tsumugi were already keeping busy, as they were constantly blocking Emmxett's attacks!