Chapter 22

ALISON'S POV

Zayn's family turned out to be really nice. His sisters were most of the time talking to me but his mother was a bit quiet.

That had me a bit worried.

Maybe she doesn't like me? If she doesn't like me then that is not a good thing.

Hopefully, I can redeem myself over these next few days that they are here.

I wake up to find myself sleeping in Zayn's arms. Everyone else is asleep on the couch in the living room.

Last night, after Zayn took us out for dinner, we came home to watch a movie. While watching the movie, we most probably all fell asleep.

Safaa is leaning against me and my arm was around her. Waliyha is leaning against her mum. All of a sudden, Safaa yawns and blinks her eyes open then looks at me.

"Morning Ali." She smiles. "Morning Safaa." I speak in a soft voice so that I wouldn't wake anyone else up.

"Did you sleep well?" "Yes I did." She says a bit too loud and she quickly covers her mouth with both of her hands.

"Shh Safaa. Everyone is still sleeping." I look up at Zayn and he opens his eyes, a small smile tugging on his lips.

"Morning." He kisses my forehead and looks at Safaa. "Morning Safaa." "Morning." She greets with a smile on her face.

Zayn releases me, stands up from the couch and walks over to Safaa, sitting down next to her. Immediately, Safaa sits on Zayn's lap.

"What do you think of Alison?" "She's very nice and pretty." She giggles shyly and Zayn smiles down at her.

Zayn is so cute with children.

"Did you miss me?" Fits of giggles escapes from the mouth again. "Miss you? Never." He gasps playfully. "What did you say?" All of a sudden, he begins to tickle her.

"Stop it!" She says in between laughs, begging for mercy and he stops. "I know you missed me." Zayn taps her nose.

There was no way his sister and mother can sleep through this noise.

I look in the direction where the two of them were sleeping to see Waliyha and Tricia waking up. Safaa hops off Zayn's lap and Zayn gets up from the couch and walks over to his mother.

"Morning mother." He kisses her against her cheek then walks to Waliyha, giving her a hug.

Zayn really loves his family and that really warms my heart.

"Morning Mrs Malik and Waliyha." I say, smiling at both of them. "Morning Alison." They greet back in unison.

"I have a meeting with the band members today, so why don't you all to town this morning for breakfast?" Zayn suggests.

"That's fine with us." Tricia says. "Can I go home and change?" I say while looking at Zayn. "Sure. Mother, you can meet Ali's family then."

"That will be nice."

¤ ¤ ¤

"Morning Mum." I greet while walking inside along with Zayn and his family following behind me.

"Morning Alison." Mum says as she comes out the kitchen. Once she sees the extra company, she quickly pulls her nightgown closer to her body.

"We got quite a few visitors." She murmurs nervously. "Mum, this is Zayn's Family. His mother, Patricia and his two sisters Waliyha and Safaa."