Chapter 45

HEADS UP THERE WILL BE A CHANGE OF POV A FEW TIMES SO PAY ATTENTION :)

_______________

ALISON's POV

I always been told by people that I deserve better in life because they saw me having potential, talent and have a great personality that should be shared with someone special who deserved being with me.

At the moment, people would say that I should leave Zayn because he was an ex dŕug addict and womanizer.

In a way, he was giving me a bad name because everyones expectations is for me to have a clean boyfriend who doesn't have any problems.

But I don't think everyone understands that nobody is perfect.

Somehow we fitted together. You might wonder how a girl like me who is quiet, mediocre and doesn't do bad things apparently fits with a guy that is totally opposite.

The answer is simple.

We both messed up.

We both went to rehab. We both self-harmed ourselves. We just think things are going to be fine when it's not.

He is a truly good person but there is another side to him. Another side where he does things that he shouldn't and he becomes extremely rude that no one can possibly tolerate.

I have experienced both sides and of course I pick his nice side.

I keep saying everyone this, everyone that. I don't care what people think about me or Zayn. That's something I learned from Zayn.

Don't care what others say about you. Just be yourself not what others want you to be.

Zayn has made me experience and do miraculous things I never thought I would do and I was a whole new person.

He made me feel confident about myself, take a few risks, defend myself and do express things I love like singing.

I never thought I would be singing in public, in front of total strangers. Thanks to Zayn I could do it without being so scared. I do get nervous but it does you good at the end of the day.

After what I learned about Zayn in the past two days, have I second guessed our relationship?

To be honest, I have. I did think about why am I with a guy that has been changing his personality in the past two days and why I don't just leave him.

Another simple answer.

This was basically a pothole in our relationship and it was somehow different to other problems there are in relationships. There was no reason to walk away but my happiness does matter at the end of the day.

Can I put up with Zayn's crap at the end of the day or not? I definitely couldn't but this is Zayn we talking about.

He has been my boyfriend for a month and it feels like we might not last long. We were going to give it our best shot at this again.

Because I knew one thing for sure.

I didn't want to walk away from him.

I woke up by the sound of my phone vibrating against the side table. I lightly groaned and sat up, switching my alam off.

Last night tired me out a lot so I need more rest but I do have work to attend to.

Looking at Zayn, he was fast asleep. His lips slightly apart and his long eyelashes adorning his face.

He looked like a child. Cute, vulnerable, innocent but he was nowhere near innocent and vulnerable.

Vulnerable.