Chapter 39

Yesterday was a good day getting to know Jesús. He invited all of us to beach party today. This is going to be the first time I ever am attending a beach party so it's going to be a great experience.

According to Stella and Jesús, there is always beach parties all weekend long in the summer. Sounds amazing.

I am a little tired. I hardly got sleep last night. Zayn's words kept ringing in my ears, making me upset but the funny thing is he called me at one in the morning.

My phone started vibrating vigorously on my bedside table. I looked at the incoming call from Zayn.

"Hello." "Can we talk please?" "Zayn its one in the morning." "I can't sleep and I just need to talk to you." He sounded very needy "Fine. I will log onto Skype now."

I grabbed my laptop fron the floor and logged onto Skype calling Zayn.

His bedside lamp was on while he was laying in bed wearing no t-shirt. I blushed a little and looked down.

"I am so sorry to disturb your sleep. I just need to to apologize." "I can't sleep either so it's fine."

"I am so so sorry Alison. I know I upset you and I feel very guilty about it. I just, I know said that I forgave you and everything but I can't get the image of you and Daniel kissing. I know you said you didn't kiss him but it made upset that I made promises that I will be faithful towards you and you 'kissed' him. Sometimes it's hard to trust someone again but I know that I can trust you and I am so sorry." He said.

"Do you know how much that hurt me you saying that? It felt like you stabbed a knife into my heart. The fact that you lied to me saying that you trust me questions me. Why didn't you talk to me about it before? Here we are fighting. One in the morning. I am in Spain while you back in London." He chuckled.

"I know it's stupid that I am calling one in the morning but I feel like śhiț saying that to you. It wasn't supposed to be said but please Alison. Do you know how it looks that you hanging around with some good-looking son of a bitćh?" I giggled.

"Don't be rude! He is not a son of a bitćh. Look, he is a nice guy. He ran after me to give me my phone. I left it back at the restaurant. I swear on my mum's grave that I am not having an affair with him and I don't like him in that way. To be honest, I didn't expect to see him but I guess its coincidence."

"But you like him." Zayn pointed out "As a f-r-i-e-n-d Zayn Javadd Malik." "You had to use my full name now, hey Ali?" He mumbled "Besides how do you even know it?" "Your mum." He groaned.

"Of course she told you! but the question is, do you have a middle name?" "Yes." "What is it?" "I am not telling you." "So you can know my middle name but you won't tell me yours?"

"Marie." "What?" "Marie. My middle name is Marie. After my great grandmother." "Marie." He repeated "Alison Marie Brooks. I like it. Suites you well Señorita." He cooed making me blush "Zayn."

"What? If he can call Señorita so can I but he can't call you babe." "You need to calm your hormones Zayn." "Sorry but you get me excited in many ways."

"What ways?" I teased "You really asking me that? Do you really want to know?" He whispered.

How does this convo go from apologizes to Jesús to names to teasing him?

"I think I have to think about that." "Stop teasing me Alison. Don't make this hard as it is." "And ironically you are hard. Am I right?" "Oh god. Just stop." He groaned, falling back against the leather headboard.