Chapter 37

"This is so exciting!" Clare squealed. We are currently landing in Barcelona and Clare wasn't being all anxious and jittery during the flight. The fight went really quick. Just two hours.

I looked at the monitor that was placed in the front, watching us slowly arriving into the airport grounds. The weather is very sunny which is amazing!

So much better than the UK.

After ten minutes, the plane landed and we all got out of the fairly packed plane. I can't believe are actually here in Barcelona!

"So I'll lead the way. Someone is going to pick us up." Stella said and we all followed her through the busy airport, Spanish conversations lingering in the air.

We all claimed our luggage from the luggage claim and followed Stella again.

A man who looks like in his early forties, dark brown hair, wearing baggy jeans and a polo was holding a sign with Stella's name at the bottom with another group of people holding signs.

"That's our ride!" She gushed and walked ahead of us, almost rushing towards the man.

"Who is he?" Clare murmured and I shrugged, watching Stella hug the unknown man.

Once Clare and I approached the man, he smiled at us "Girls, I want you to meet Rodrigo. He works at our villa and I consider him as my uncle." Rodrigo laughed.

"Señorita Stella said she is bringing friends with but I never know they look beautiful just like her." All of us girls giggled.

"So you must be Clare and Alison." He pointed out us with the right names and we nodded "I'm Rodrigo and welcome to Espana!"

__________

We all enjoyed the hour drive to Stella's villa in a rich area. Clare and I watched all the people in the street and the scenery.

"We are here Señorita's." Rodrigo announced, pulling into the garage "Thank you." We all said in unison.

"Is this the actual house we staying at?!" Clare asked surprised "Yeah. This is my dad's villa."

This villa looks like one out movies we watch. It's humongous and is fancy but Stella is rich after all.

"It looks so grand and fancy!" Stella chuckled "Maybe."

We got out of the car and took our suitcases. Rodrigo wanted to help but Stella assured him that it's alright and that he should do what he was doing before he picked us up.

"Stella!" A women shouted out in a distance. Stella grinned and ran into the house. Clare and I followed behind to see a petite women. Her hair is in a bun and she was dressed casually. She looked in her late thirties.

She ran over to Stella and hugged her tightly and giving her small kisses across her face, mumbling something in spanish. Clare and I looked at each other confused.

"Girls this is Malina. She is our maid and runs this villa while no one is here but she is like my mother to me." Malina chuckled "Señorita. You make me blush. This is your friends?" Stella nodded.

"That is Alison and that is Clare." She pointed out. Malina come over to Clare and I and hugged us each which took us by shock. It is a little weird.

"It's so nice to meet Señorita Stella's friends. We were all looking forward to meet her friends and see her." A women who looked in her early thirties walked in. She had a bob haircut and was quite tall.

"Mari! Ven a conocer a los amigos de Señorita!" (Mari! Ven a conocer a los amigos de Señorita!)

"That is Marisol. She is our chef." "Hola girls." She smiled at us and we smiled back.