Chapter 27

ALISON'S POV

By eight-thirty, I was showered and ready to go to work. Heading down into the kitchen for an apple, mum sits at the table; drinking her usual tea she has in the morning.

"I'm quite surprised that I didn't have to wake you up this morning." "Well, I guess that's what happens when you had ten hours of sleep after having a long day out with your boyfriend."

"Mm." She says half-heartedly and I have to refrain myself from saying some rude remark.

What a lovely start to the morning.

"Morning everyone." Edward greets as he walks in and pours himself a glass of juice. "Why are you awake so early, son?" "I have some business to take care of."

"Ed, I don't know if Zayn told you but he is having a gig tonight. Maybe you want to come?"

"So, he sings as well? Yes, I should come then." He nods impressed. "You won't regret it. Mum, are you coming? Tricia is coming too." I politely offer but she shakes her head in response.

"No Ali. I'm busy, sorry. Another time. You both are young, so enjoy it." I chuckle. "Edward isn't young anymore. He is getting married." Edward scoffs.

"Wow. That's so nice of you to say that." I stick my tongue out playfully. "Love you Eddy." Mum and Edward laughs in unison.

"Well, see you later my children." Mum takes her handbag and left the two of us alone in the kitchen. "Ed. What did you and Zayn talk about yesterday?"

I am still quite inquisitive to know what my brother spoke to Zayn about. Zayn said he would rather not talk about and that I shouldn't worry but it's bugging me a little.

"Stuff." He shrugs and I raise my eyebrows, curiosity washing over me.

"Stuff? Like what?" "That's for me and Zayn to know and for you to never find out."

"Ed, you didn't scare him though? I don't want him nervous when he is around you." I say in panic but he laughs, squeezing my shoulder playfully.

"No. I like Zayn. He is a cool guy and his tattoos are sick!" He says in awe which makes me giggle. "You just love his tattoos." "That sleeve he has is amazing but twenty and he has all those tattoos?"

"He is a very artistic person, so he likes things like that." I shrug. "To be honest, I never thought he would be your type. He looks so bad boy and dangerous."

"He is not really like that." I chuckle. "But I do like him more than that Daniel guy you were dating. I never liked him and that son of a bítch cheated on you." Edward seethes.

If he only knew that Daniel is back.

Daniel hasn't come to disturb me, so I'm happy about that.

"Ed, he is my past and I'm with Zayn. He is so much better than Daniel. He knows how to treat a woman besides the good looks he has-"

"His parents must have done something right to be so good looking." He interrupts me and I giggle at his comment.

"I know right?" A smirk tugs on my brother's lips and I already know he is going to tease me. "Look at my little sister going on how good looking her boyfriend is. Maybe I should tell him?" He teases making a blush creep upon my cheeks.

"No! Don't tell Zayn that! He wouldn't stop making a deal out of it!" I plead. Edward smiles while poking my side playfully.

"I'm just joking. I wouldn't embarrass you like that." "Thank you but I am a lucky girl to have a very good looking boyfriend." I grin innocently.