Chapter 40

I am tired. Extremely tired to be exact.

My feet is aching as well as my legs but most importantly- my head is hurting.

Seems like the dilation of water and alcohol kind of didn't work but it did save me from having my head stuck in a toilet-bowl with a massive headache.

I really wasn't looking forward today and I know I sound very selfish saying that. I didn't want to go with Jesús but because I am such a nice person, I will oblige and go.

Besides it's too late to cancel because it is now nine-thirty. Sitting at the patio table with my fellow mates, eating breakfast, I took out my phone looking at Instagram photos.

"That was a sick party! Probably one of the best I have been to!" Clare gushed. I scrolled down my feed until I came across a photo Zayn and Sam shirtless with the caption;

'Always great workout sessions with @/SamSaysWhat'

Looking at Zayn, he has been working out. His abs were starting to become prominent. Oh god, he looks incredibly hot.

And he is all mine to have.

"Alison!" Stella snapped me out of my fantasy thoughts "Yeah?" "You have been staring at the screen for quite a bit." She got up from her seat "I wonder what you looking at." I quickly pressed the return button.

"Nothing. Just my pictures I took." Tapping on the pictures album showing her all the recent pictures I took "Okay." She smirked.

She doesn't believe me but whatever.

She sat back down while I ate some grapes going back onto the Instagram app, looking at that photo.

What did I do to deserve a boyfriend that looks like he could be on a cover of GQ or any model shoot done in magazines?

"What is the plan for today Stella?" "We going out." "Count me out." I looked up from my phone "I am going out with Jesús." Stella and Clare looked at me.

"What?" They said in unison "Yeah. He is showing me places I haven't been to before and no nothing is going to happen."

"Oh." "I have to get dressed so excuse me." I got up from the table, heading to my room. I took out my dress that have short-sleeves that have flowers on and my white converse.

Applying some mascara and lip gloss, I was ready to go. It's almost ten so I went downstairs "Señorita, do you need anything?" Malina asked "No thanks Malina."

"Where are you going Señorita if I ask?" "Just going out with a friend." A knock on the door interrupted our conversation "I get it." My phone vibrated. A text from Zayn.

'Skype at 4?'

"Señorita. Jesús has come." "Okay." I quickly texted back;

'Sure'

____________

"So where are we going?" "We are going to the play park."

"Play park?" I frowned "The place with rides like rollercoaster, Ferris wheel. You know what I mean?" I giggled "You mean amusement park." "That." I shook my head, giggling again.

"Seems like you not so good in your English like you said." "Whatever." He rolled his eyes playfully "When are you going back home?" "Monday."

I couldn't wait for Monday actually. I love Barcelona but I miss my family, home and Zayn too much.

"So soon?" He sounded very suprised but I could sense a hint of sadness in his voice "Yes. It was just to clear my mind and relax trip with Stella and Clare." "And how do you like Barcelona so far?" "It's amazing but I miss home."