Chapter 41

"Alison!" Malina shouted from downstairs "Now there!"

I have one more day till go back home. I can't wait!

I walked downstairs but when I got there she wasn't in the hallway "Malina?"

"I am here." She walked in with a big smile on her face and a red rose in her hand.

What is this?

"For you." She handed me the rose and a small envelope. This is weird. Who would send me this.

I know that Jesús won't.

'Dear Alison:

You got this, thank god! I would have bought much more but what's the point if you coming back tomorrow?

Happy 1 month anniversary :)

-Zayn xx'

"Oh my god." I giggled. He did this for me? "Who is it from Señorita?" I handed her the note and looked at the rose.

I can't believe it!

"What's happening? " Stella and Clare asked "You have a look." I said. Malina handed them the note "You lucky girl." She grinned "I know."

"Aww! That's so romantic!" They said in unison "If you could please excuse me. I have to call my boyfriend." They giggled and I went back upstairs, calling Zayn.

"Hello babe. What's up?" "I got your little gift." "I was struggling to get this delivery right because no one speaks English! But there you have it."

"Thank you very much Zayn. I like it." I can't stop smiling "As long as I made you smile then it's no problem. You know I will do anything for my girl."

"You definitely have me smiling. You always do. I can't wait to see you ttomorrow."

____________

"I am looking for Catalina?" I asked one of the female waiters.

I am here at the the restaurant to fix things. I need to get things straight because this is the only way that I won't feel guilty.

I don't want someone to have misunderstanding grudge against me.

She walked up to me, a frown on her face "Hello Catalina." "Hi. What you doing here?" "I am here to clear something between us. About Jesús." "What about him Alison?" She asked, her voice laced with boredom.

"Catalina. I know you like Jesús more than a friend and that he rejected you saying that he likes me. You don't like me because of that. Don't deny the truth." She scoffed.

"Why don't you be with him? Excuse me." She tried to walk away but I grabbed her arm "Please Catalina. Just listen to me. Stop being such a biťch and stop for a moment." I let go of her arm "Fine."

"I don't like him like that. I have a boyfriend." "You just saying that."

Dear god!

"I do have a boyfriend back at home. This is him." I showed her a picture of him "Oh. I am so sorry Alison." "I understand but I want to apologize for upsetting you. I know Jesús rejected you and you were so devastated. I am sorry."

"It's okay. I guess you can't get everything in life." She smiled sadly "So are we okay?" She nodded and hugged me which took me by surprise.

At least we are good and I fell like a load has been taken off my shoulder.

"I was such a biťch." She murmured making me laugh "It's understandable. We all get offensive over the ones we care for."

*Next Day*