SPACES

Hi :)

If you hate me for leaving you with a shït cliffhanger, sorry not sorry.

So I hope you are dying to know what happens because ZAYN MALIK IS A BABY DADDY.

OH SHÏT

AND I AM A VERY NICE PERSON SO!

There is a book two called SPACES.

I am starting with a prologue this time and that will be up by next week because I am now taking a break and I am at a friend that has Wi-Fi buttt I need some time off.

THE COVER OF THE BOOK IS ABOVE OR TO THE SIDE.

If YOU WANT TO GO ON A RANT IN THE COMMENTS, MESSAGE BOARD, INBOX, TWITTER (@Stratford_Zayn)

YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME.

I would also like to say thank you for those people who have been supporting me from day one like @Jadeybapey (ILYSM TILL DEATH DO US APART) and to those that have taken their time to read this story.

For those silent readers, don't be scared to comment and vote! I don't bite *giggles*

I hope you add the next book into your libraries and to continue joining this movement. Without any reads or votes, this story would have gone nowhere like it did in the beginning until my statistics went up.

I see all you readers in UAE, UK, USA, Europe, Philippines and my country. THANKS YOU SO MUCH! It might be a little but it makes me happy knowing that some of you like what I am doing because I love writing and I think once I am done with Spaces (THAT WILL BE THE LAST BOOK) I will probably be very upset because the series is done and I have grown so attached to it.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU ALL AND I WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

UNTIL NEXT WEEK!

BYE BYE XO