Chapter 31

As I turned in my bed, I put my arm on someone's waist, snuggling into their chest.

What the hell!?

"Edward, you are not funny!" I grumbled, putting my arm to my side and the person chuckled.

"It's not Edward." My eyes shot open to see those pair of mesmerizing honey brown eyes.

"Morning babe." I smiled. "Morning. Were you here long?" "No. I came ten minutes ago. My family is downstairs." He twirled a strand of my hair on his finger.

"What is the time?" He took out his phone. I smiled when I saw a picture of us.

"8:55." I jolted up in bed, quickly sliding out. "Crap. I was supposed to wake up much earlier. Sorry."

I have an excuse of waking up late and that is he ran me out last night.

Yesterday was amazing but the aftermath is the worst.

Taking every step with pain was not fun.

Luckily, the whole Brooks household was too oblivious to notice that I was acting different last night.

"Are you still sore?” He murmured. “A little but it's bearable.”

I took out a pair of jeans, jacket and navy blue striped top and headed out the door.  "Where are you going?" I turned around, a frown on my face. "To get dressed of course."

"It's not like I haven't seen anything. Just saying." He smiled. "Wow Zayn." "Oh come on. There is no need to go change in another room. I won't look."

"Okay fine. Close your eyes." He chuckled and put his hands over his eyes.

I stripped down into my underwear and saw Zayn peeking through his fingers.

"See, you looking. I should have never have listened to you." "Enjoying the show." I hastily put my clothes on.

"You can look now." "I was already looking." I rolled my eyes and Zayn got up from my bed.

"You play?" He pointed towards the acoustic guitar that was in the corner. "A little." "Ali, can we come in?" I looked towards the doorway, seeing Safaa and Waliyha there. I smiled.

"Hi Safaa. Waliyha. Come in." "Alison was just going to play us a song." Zayn handed me my guitar. "No! I was not." "Aww come on Ali! We not seeing you perform with Zayn on Tuesday." Waliyha whined. "Fine."

I sat down on a chair and the girls sat on the floor while Zayn stood by the window. "I am no Ed Sheeran so just bare with me." "Try your best." Zayn smiled.

"Took a deep breath in the mirror. He didn't like it when I wore high heels but I do. Turn the lock and put my headphones on. He always said he didn't get this song but I do, I do." Waliyha and Safaa smiled.

"Walked in expecting you'd be late but you got here early and you stand and wave, I walk to you. You pull my chair and help me in and you don't nice that is, but I do." I smiled while singing that.

Something Zayn would do.

"And you throw your head back laughing like a little kid. I think it's strange that you think I'm funny 'cause he never did. I've been spending the last eight months thinking all love ever does is break and burn and end but on a wednesday in a café. I watched it begin again."

Waliyha and Safaa started clapping their hands and this gesture made me smile. "You sing great Ali!" Safaa said.

"Definitely!" Waliyha commented. "Thank you girls." I smiled and put the guitar down. ""I can't play well" What a big lie." He snorted.