Chapter 30*

ALISON'S POV

"Rise and shine Alison!" Someone shouted, shaking me. I turned around, pulling the duvet closer.

"Leave me alone." I mumbled. The person dropped onto my bed. "Come on sis! Wake up! It's already 11!"

Edward go away! You are a pain in the arse!

"Shut up." I covered my face with a pillow. My head is pounding. It feels like I am being continuously hit by a brick every second.

"Drank to much haven't you?" Edward laughed. "You are so irritating!" He laughed again. "That is what older brothers do." His fingers pinched my cheeks.

"Come on sis. Get up. We going out for some sister and brother time." I groaned in annoyance.  "I think I will pass. My head is pounding."

"That's why you need to get up and about. I know the exact trick to get over a hangover."

"Fine. I'll be ready in 20 minutes." I curled up into a ball and Edward pulled my duvet off. "Get up Ali!" He jumped on my bed and I sat up in bed.

"I am awake! Now get out!" I threw a pillow at him. "Love you." He made a kissey face which made made me giggle. "Whatever." He left with my duvet.

"Edward! My duvet!" He turned around with a smirk on his face. "So, that you can go back to sleep? No thanks. Once you are done, I will give it back."

I out of my bed and went straight to the shower. Once I was done, I took some Advil and got dressed in a light blue floral summer dress and flats, leaving my hair down.

I went downstairs into the kitchen where Edward was sitting at the table with his phone. "You look cute Alison." I smiled. "Thanks." "Ready?"

¤¤¤

"Where are we going?" I asked 10 minutes into the drive, riding in Edward's blue BMW.

"First, we going to check out my new house then we going to fix up that hang over of yours." "Alright."

"Listen Ali. It's The Vamps, Wild Heart." Edward put the radio louder. I had that stupid smile on my face as Zayn's performance popped up into my head.

That night was tons of fun.

I checked my phone. Nothing from him but from Stella, Vicky and Clare.

Probably he is busy - oh well.

I read through Vicky's and Stella's messages saying it was great seeing me and hope to have another girls night out.

Clare was just asking me to call her because I did tell her I would call her.

15 minutes later, Edward pulled up into the driveway of his new house. We got his car and walked up to the black door.

The house is a double story, light grey walls on the exterior and these high walls. I have to say, I like this house from the outside. We went inside, my eyes looking around the place.

There is a miniature foyer. I followed Edward around the house. The floors were wooden except the kitchen and bathroom. The kitchen was quite big as well as the living room. There is a study downstairs.

We went upstairs and there was three bedrooms and of course the bathroom. Two of the bedrooms had a few boxes in there. All the furniture was already set in.

I like the house.

We walked down the mahogany stairs.

"The two empty bedrooms are for your children, am I correct?" "Yeah." Edward took me outside where there a swimming pool and a small garden.