Chapter 1 Dirigible

As the sun begins to set in Storybrooke, many people are stranded near the forest. Having landed there in a dirigible, from the land of Untold Stories.
"There you are, come child," Hyde said slowly to the little girl. "Who are you scar face?" She sasses, "so like your mother, come," he held out his hand. Hyde had no intent on harming the child, she was ten years old and her black raven hair cascaded down her back. She was in a blue velvet dress, fitted with a white upper bodice. Something the Queen specifically put her in all those years ago.

Years before
"I think you've had enough," Regina sassed, the Captain leaned forward, with a sexy smirk and a raise of his brow, "get in," the queen said opening her carriage, "my hook has tasted the blood of many, whatever your challenge I can handle it," he said tossing the wine goblet over his shoulder. She smiles playfully, delighting in not only the pirate's slippery leather, but his dashing looks. Sitting across from him in her royal carriage. He gazes at her, a smirk coming across his face, "Are we in a rush?" He asked. "No," she leans forward placing her hands on his leather pants, gently she squeezes, "whatever you do to me, I'll do the same," he said. She places a hand on his chest, "oh is that so?" She asked, he grins, and puts his hook on one side of her waist and his hand on the other, pulling her with ease to his lap. "Yes your majesty, just remember I'm a Captain," he said. "I'm the Queen," she said. "Yes well, then you shall be treated as such," he smiled.

Present day Storybrooke
"That establishment is where they will be, I am the villain here," Hyde said. "Where is she? My mother," the child asked, "Part of her is in there, the other, I will find," he said. "Go on," he said. Hyde towered over the girl, but she was not afraid, this was a long waited for moment. Her mother had sent her off to protect her, after teaching her all she could, including stories of her father, whom the child had yet to meet.

Hyde joins the Evil Queen, "Well?" The queen impatiently demands, "She's with them, looking for your ruined half, she will come to us," Hyde said. "Does she look alright?" The queen asked, "aren't you the caring mother," Hyde says slowly. "She is mine, and while she may like my annoying good Half, she's more mine," the queen said. "I thought the point is to gain the father, the pirate," Hyde said. "Oh we will," she smiled.

Molly was ten years old, physically small, but quite clever for her age and quite skilled in magic, already more advanced than the town's current savior, Emma Swan.
Through the crowd she moves as they are being handed blankets and food. She stops, seeing the glistening hook, looking upward, at the man, his dark hair and her own blue eyes, it must be him. She knew all about him, tales of his power on the sea, and how many places he had been, more importantly his role in her mother's life and fathering her.
The blonde woman next to him smiles down at her, "Hi," she said, "hello," Molly answered, not taking her eyes off the man who must be her father. He smiled down at her as well, "Do you have parents?" The blonde asked her, "Yes, they are here somewhere," Molly said, "Ok, what's your name?" The blonde asked, "Molly," she answered. "Molly what?" The blonde asked, Molly didn't answer her, knowing her surname was of the man looking down at her who didn't know of her existence.
"Are you Captain Hook?" Molly asked him, "Aye little lass, that's my more known moniker. I also go by Killian Jones," he said in an accented kind voice." That was Molly's name. "Do I know you?" He asked her, thinking, "No, not yet," Molly said, with sly smile, similar to him, Killian looked to Emma, unsure how to handle a child. "Well I'm Emma Swan," the blonde said. Molly was not sure who she was, and she seemed friendly towards the man that was her father, which she didn't like already, considering she knew her mother the queen was with him to have her.

She wondered where her mother's good half could be. "How old are you?" Emma asked, "Ten," Molly answered, "She must have someone responsible for her," Killian said. "Yeah, maybe my parents can figure out who she is or Henry," Emma said. Emma put a hand on Molly's shoulder, "Mom, Dad!" Emma called.

Mary M comes up to them, with David, "Who's this?" She asked, Molly looked up at them knowing exactly who they were, "Snow White," Molly said, unhappily looking at her. "Umm, yes, and Emma is our daughter," she said. Molly glared now at the blonde, realizing she was the savior.

"Snow White and Prince Charming," Molly said, with a very annoyed expression. Her fists clenching. The child had been taught to hate them, and she didn't understand why her father, the pirate, was around any of them.
The adults looked down at her with concern now, "Are you ok? Do you know your parents' names?" Emma asked. Molly took a last look up at Killian. She took a breath and poofed herself out of Granny's, in a cloud of purple smoke.
The group was shocked, "That can't be good," David said. Regina and Henry approached, "what was that?" She asked, "A child," Emma said. "What? With purple smoke like me?" Regina asked. "Aye your majesty, her name was Molly," Killian said.
Regina froze, "what did she look like?" She quickly asked Emma, "umm, dark hair, about this tall, blue eyes," Emma said. Regina sighed, "Mom?" Henry asked her, "Regina what is it?" Mary M asked. "She made it, she's back," Regina said. They looked at Regina with complete confusion.

"Who?" Emma asked, "My daughter," Regina said.