Chapter 11 Try

The next morning, Killian was around the ship, securing the rigging on the ropes, he headed down to get Molly, thinking she likely would be hungry. He looked in her quarters where she had slept, and she wasn't there. "Hmm, Molly!" He called, looking around.

"Ahoy mates! I'm the Captain!" Molly said, Killian peaked around the wood, and saw her staring into an old wall mirror, she had Killian's large long coat on. It was all the way down to the floor, half of it laying there, given her small petite stature. It was hanging off her, and she had a little sword, she was trying to be like him. Killian smiled, and came in the room, "You're the Captain huh?" He asked, she turned around, struggling a bit to move in the large coat, "Sorry," She said, "For what? You didn't do anything, I think that may be a bit big for you though," Killian said. "Yeah," Molly shifted. Killian helped to take it off her.

"Perhaps your mother should take you shopping for some more clothes," Killian said, "How come you don't wear that coat anymore? I like it," Molly said, "Well, I just started to dress a bit different, since we are in this other world," Killian said, "You don't want to be a pirate anymore?" Molly asked, "Well, not everything about a pirate's life is wonderful love," He said. "Why? You get to sail, and go places, and sword fight, and get gold," Molly said. "I suppose that's the ten year old version of a Pirate's life," he chuckled. His daughter looked at him brightly, waiting for more of an answer.

"Well, I was very lonely love, and I was very dark, much like the Evil Queen side of your mother," he said. "Why?" Molly asked, "Well, you know that the Dark One, Rumple," he began, "The crocodile?" Molly asked, "Yes, he, took my love, a woman, I loved, and he killed her, in front of me," He said. "Why?" Molly asked, "Because he thought I took her from him, when really, she wanted to be with me," Killian said. "So he cut off your hand too?" Molly asked, "yes, he wanted to hurt me, not just by killing her, but making me lose another part of me," Killian said, "So that's why you're Captain Hook," Molly said. "Right," Killian nodded.

"Well you two are just too cute," Evil Queen popped up, Killian sighed, "What do you want?" Killian asked, "I am just checking on our little girl, hmmm, she needs my dressing taste," she said, she waved her hand and Molly was in a classic dress. "There, she may be half yours but she doesn't need to dress like you," she said. Killian stood up, "What do you want?" He asked, "Mom are you mad at Papa?" Molly asked, "Well, I don't appreciate him being with the savior, do you even really love her?" Evil Queen asked, "This is not about my relationship with Emma," he said. "Oh avoiding the question, that's interesting, I did enjoy our kiss the other night," she said.

Killian rolled his eyes, "Molly go wait up above deck," Killian said, "Ok," Molly said climbing up. "I'm not going to fight with you," Killian said, "Of course you won't, we had agreement in the past, your father," she said, Killian gritted his teeth, "We are NOT discussing that," he said. "Still not over it, that's fine, I'm not over killing mine either, but my good half got to say goodbye, at least that's one thing I can thank you dying for," she said.

"Tell me then, if you were like this when Molly was born, why didn't you just give her to me?" Killian asked, "A baby on a pirate ship?" She asked, "It's really not ideal," Regina said, "She could have at least grown like a normal child, and had at least me," Killian said, "And you could have been a father on your own? I know you're trying to be that to Henry," She sneered, "And that's a problem now?" Killian asked, "No, that would happen if you were, with me," she trailed her fingers up his chest.

He wrapped a hand around one of her arms, she smiled up at him, "There's that pirate, I bet you and Emma haven't even done what we have," She said. He sighed, "We haven't, haven't had the time with your wreaking havoc and Molly showing up," he said. "Well, I can fix that for you," She smiled. Trying to contain himself, he took a breath and took his eyes off hers. "You knew it was me, when I kissed you, in that saviors' form," she said. "Yes, I did," he said. "You're guilty about it," She smiled.

"Not really, you tricked me," he said. "But you did know the difference, and your hand grabbing me," she stepped forward again, "You clearly wanted more," She said. "I'm not going to discuss this, now," he said. "Do you really think that test in the Underworld was real? Even I would have saved you from those flames, you think that is true love? Have you two had a true love's kiss?" She asked, "No, we haven't.. but..." he started, she put her finger over his lips, "Shhh, you know I'm right, and I bet, this version of you, would like the other version of me," she said. "What?" He asked, "Regina didn't get her happy ending because she was seeking the wrong one, and you trying to be in Emma's life as her happy ending, with her fate of dying over your heads, it's just a matter of time, and you, have a daughter now to worry about, who is Regina's ," she said.

"And I know that you hid those scissors," She said. Killian sighed again, "And? Emma lied to me, at least my intentions are good," he said. "So hers weren't?" She asked, "It's complicated," he said. "So she can lie to you in Camelot about controlling you, make you the thing you hate most, and then curse you, lying to you again not just about your relationship, but who you are? And then she lies to you again about her own possibly impending death? That's the kind of woman you want? What kind of example is that for your daughter?" She asked. Killian looked around, there was no answer he could say, "Exactly," she said, poofing away.

"Papa," Molly said, as Killian came up, "Let's go get you something to eat love," he said taking Molly's hand.