Chapter 12 Deny

Killian took Molly's hand, "We can use my magic to get there," Molly said, "No, you don't need to poof everywhere lass, ok? Let's just walk," He said holding her hand as they walked to Granny's. "Papa?" Molly asked, "Are you mad Mom kissed you?" Molly asked, "Not really love, no," he said. He heard himself say it, and had thought about it, he obviously knew it wasn't Emma, he could tell the difference very easily, and realizes he didn't want to push away the Queen in her glamour spell. 

He felt guilty about it, she was right, Emma had been to hell for him, literally. However, she had a point, perhaps the true love test really was rigged. Hades wasn't the most honest, obviously, and the Evil Queen, while mostly Evil, had always been honest to people. Aside from her having Molly without Killian's knowledge, frankly he probably was lands away from her during that time, he wasn't picked up in the first curse because of Cora, had he been, he still wouldn't have been with Molly, given she was in the land of untold stories. 

What was happening now was doubts, and lots of them. He didn't really understand why Emma insisted on trying to cheat death, and keep being the savior. He realized their life together, trying to build a future, was not really possible, if she continued being the savior. Either she agreed to cut the ties of that, or she wouldn't. 

Regina had just lost Robin, whom she thought was her true love, and Killian was here doubting the person who was supposed to be his. Like Evil Queen said, what if Emma wasn't really his true love? "Molly?" Killian asked, his little girl looked up at him, "If someone you cared for, was in a fire, and it was only surrounding them, but you had to choose between saving them and losing your heart, what would you do?" He asked. Molly thought for a moment, "I would save them," Molly said. Killian smiled down at her, she obviously had good in her, which he already knew, but it was also clearer that someone aside from Emma may have saved him in the Underworld from the flames. Perhaps it really wasn't as true as they thought. 

He was still angry inside, it hurt him that everything he and Emma went through, she still put a wall back up and blocked him out. She hadn't really spoke to him about this whole situation with Molly or Regina either. He felt as if she just would avoid it until he confronted her. Killian got to Granny's, Regina was there, "Well, did my other half give her this outfit?" Regina asked, "Umm yes, she showed up of course," Killian said. "Well, I could, take her to get more clothing that's more like this world," Regina said. "Can I have a leather jacket like Papa?" Molly asked. Killian smiled, "Sure, how about a blue one, to match your eyes?" Regina smiled, Molly smiled at her, her first real smile at Regina, "Umm we'll be back, we'll go across the street, and get some clothes," Regina said, "Here, you're probably hungry," Killian handed Molly an apple. "umm, Papa? Really?" Molly asked with a smile at Regina. 

Killian laughed a bit, as did Regina, and took her out across the street. "So, the Evil Queen," Regina started, "You mean you," Molly said, "Well, it's really not me, not who I am now," Regina said. "What made you change?" Molly asked, "Well, Henry, and believe it or not, Snow White, and her family," Regina said. Molly looked at her funny, "Really?" Molly asked, "I know you don't understand," Regina said. "Can you put her back inside you?" Molly asked, "We're trying to," Regina said. 

Regina and Molly shared some special moments together. She got Molly into some tights, and a little black skirt, with some black boots, a white shirt and a blue leather jacket as she promised. She got her a little scarf and a hat too. "There, little accents of your father's style, but a little more regal," Regina said. Molly smiled at her, "You know she kissed Papa," Molly said. "Who?" Regina asked, "Evil Queen, as Emma," Molly said. Regina was a bit surprised, "I see, and he knew or he didn't know?" she asked, "He did know, but he kissed back," Molly said. "Did he?" Regina was surprised, "Yeah," Molly said. Regina smiled, "Ok, let's go get you something to eat," Regina said. 

In Granny's, Emma had come in and sat down with Killian at the counter and had some coffee. "So, where's Molly?" Emma asked, "Umm with Regina, getting some clothes," Killian said. "How is she? Still hate me?" Emma asked, "Uhh I don't think she hates you Swan, she just is taught something different, and you know we haven't really discussed, us," He said. "You're still angry I kept the secret?" Emma asked, "Well, I mean we've been through a lot love, and we said we weren't going to put up walls and you seem to have done that again," he said. "Well, I didn't want to hurt you with that," Emma said. "But if we're in this together, I mean, Emma, we almost...." he started, "Did what you and Regina did?" Emma asked. Killian sighed, "That's what this is, you're really mad that Regina and I were together over 30 years ago, and had Molly," Killian said. "I just, you're not giving me space," Emma said. "That's what you said in the beginning of our relationship Swan," He said. She sighed, and the bell on the door interrupted them. 

"Papa look!" Molly said, smiling brightly up at him about her new clothes. "Well, I like the boots, and the jacket," Killian said. "Well, I thought she could dress as a combination of us," Regina said. "Good taste," Emma said, Killian tired to smile at her, but she looked away. "Papa? Does Granny have those flat cakes?" Molly asked, "Pancakes?" Regina asked, Killian chuckled at the same time, "I believe she does lass," he said, he picked her up with one arm putting her up at the counter, "Now, not too much syrup," Regina said. "What? She's a kid, come on," Killian said. Emma sighed, seeing them coparent together. She couldn't deny she was upset about it, and upset that she hadn't even been with Killian that way. 

Molly smiled at her mom, Regina cutely kissed her nose, "She's got your eyes," Regina said, "Obviously, and your smile a little bit I think," Killian said. "She definitely looks like both of you," Emma said. Killian sighed, "Emma do you want to go figure out more about Aladdin?" Regina asked, "Sure, let's go," Emma said. "Bye sweetie," Regina said kissing Molly's head. "Swan..." Killian started, "We'll talk later," Emma said. 

Killian sighed and came back next to Molly, Granny put coffee in front of him, "Thanks," he looked at Molly cutely eating sticky pancakes, "Papa, is she mad now?" Molly asked, "Emma? I don't know love, it's grown up stuff," he said. "I told Mommy you kissed other mommy," Molly said. "Did you? And what did she say?" Killian asked, "She wasn't surprised, but she was surprised you kissed back," Molly smiled. "Ok ok, eat your pancakes," he said avoiding that issue. 

A/N -- I'll update this after the next OUAT episode (tomorrow) even though I'm not following the show exactly, since this is HQ, I still need some info from the storyline. :)