Chapter 30 True

"Well how about that?" He smiles, "Molly's wish... that's what this is," Regina said. "So how did you get here?" He asks, "Well, Evil Queen has the lamp, she's me, part of me," Regina said. "So that makes you the master too," He smiles, "Well, that's a pirate move," he smirks. "What did you wish?" He asks, "To find you," She shrugs, "No, come on, tell me the real wish," he smiles. "I wished to be where Killian Jones was," She says. He smiles, and kisses her again, she leans into him, "So we're ... true love," he sighs, "yeah," she says. "Papa!" Molly calls, "And there's the product now," he said. 

"We have to get her to remember," Regina said. "How? Can't you kiss her head or something?" He asks, "No, since her wish is this whole thing, it won't work that way, you have to turn me in to the King and Queen, it will be Snow and Charming, but not really them," Regina said. "But they'll try and kill you, and I don't have magic to protect you, and Molly doesn't know how to use hers," he said. 

"Well, maybe I can get her to somehow be able to, just.... take me there, and we'll figure something out," She said. "And how do we get back?" he asks, "that I also don't know, Rumple at this point would be locked up, we would need a magic bean, trade something," Regina said. "The ship," he said. "What?" She asks, "The ship, I've done it before, getting a bean, I'll do it again, and this is a wish you say, so it's not real, therefor the Jolly will be in Storybrooke," he said. "You traded it for Emma, before," She says, "Jealous now? We just shared a true love's kiss, which you know Emma and I never did," he said. "And we also never got to.... you know." He hints, "That I know, been mentioned more than once," Regina said. "I'm just reaffirming, love," He smirks. "Yeah well, we can remedy that in Storybrooke," She smiles. "Oh... I like that, only if you dress like this," he smiles. "Seriously?" She asks, "No.. I'm joking, go back to being Regina," He smiles. 

She waves her hand and changes back to her Storybrooke attire. "We're close to the castle anyway, let's try and talk to Molly," he said. They head out, Molly is in the hallway, Regina sighs, just seeing her, "Hi," she smiles. "Hi," Molly says. "I do like her sounding like me, maybe that will remain," Killian said. "What?" Molly asks, "Nothing darling, umm, this is your Mother," Killian said. "The Queen?" Molly asks, "Yes, sort of," She says, "Basically, yes," Regina says. 

Molly looks up at her, "Ok, why are you dressed like that?" Molly asks, "Why are you dressed like that?" Regina snaps, Killian laughs, "Molly, love, she's from somewhere else, that's all, umm you mentioned in your dream, a place, Storybrooke?" Killian asks, hoping she can remember something, "Yes, it was in the dream," Molly said. "Do you remember anything else?" Regina asks, "Ummm, there was a blonde woman," Molly said. "Emma," Regina said, "She had a sword," Molly said. "Right, so she remembers some of it, do you remember the Evil Queen?" Regina asked, "That's you," Molly sasses, "Right, but was she there?" Regina asks, "I don't know, why are you asking me so much?" Molly asked, "It's ok love, you just don't remember," Killian said. 

"Ok, so to make this look real, I have to look like the Evil Queen," Regina said. Killian smirks playfully at her, "Fine with me," he leans back. She waves her hand and is a black fitted corset, with her train behind. "I do like the outfits, I have to admit," he smiles. "Yeah well, yours is actually not that bad either, isn't your chest cold though?" She asks, "Come feel," he winks, "Isn't yours?" He adds, "Come feel," She sasses, "Oh this true love thing is going to be fun," he playfully smiles at her. 

"You changed," Molly said. "Yes, we're almost to the castle and I'm bring her to the King and queen," Killian said. "Why?" Molly asked, "Because she's in  trouble," Killian said. "You can't put her over your knee?" Molly asks, he smirks, and looks at Regina, "Now THAT would be interesting," Killian winks. "Ok," she scolds. "I have magic, he can't," Regina says, "you have magic too," Regina tells Molly. "I do?" Molly asks, "Yes, you just can't remember probably how to use it," Regina said. 

They arrive in the Enchanted Forest, and Killian walks Regina towards the palace, with Molly by his side, "Are you sure about this?" Killian asks quietly in her ear, holding her, "We have to, I have a plan, don't worry," Regina said. They enter the palace, Snow and Charming, are standing near the throne. The crowd gasps, Molly just looks around as she walks alongside her father, "The Evil Queen," David steps forward, Regina plays her part, "Well Hello," She smiles, "How did you catch her Pirate?" David asks, "She landed on my ship," Killian nods. 

"You are banished from being here, we will kill you," David said. Molly isn't sure about this, "Molly, please, remember," Regina said. "Your majesty, she isn't really Evil anymore," Killian said, "Like we would believe a pirate, hold him," David said. Guards grab Killian away from Regina, he struggles, she makes eye contact with him, glaring to make him stop. 

He sighs, and looks at her, "I suppose I'll have to convince you," Regina smiles, Killian is held back, powerless, it's Milah all over again, to him. "Molly, please remember, Try," Regina said. Molly shakes her head, not understanding, "Kill her!" David yells, Killian can't bear it, Regina stands, and the guards throw a sword at Regina's chest, "No!!!" Molly stops the sword, raising her hand, with magic. 

Killian is relieved, "Mummy," Molly said. Regina smiles, "That's my girl," She says, Molly runs to her, Killian struggles, knocking the guard over, "Hey!" David yells and Killian gets to Regina and Molly, Regina poofs them all away. 

"Now what?" Killian asks, "We need to get out of here, a bean," Regina said. "I know where to get one," Killian guides them through town. 

In Storybrooke 

"No sign of Hook, Regina or Molly," Emma sighs, in the loft, Leroy enters, "Big trouble, team. Big trouble!" He places down a covered cage of some kind, and takes a sheet off it, "What the hell is that?" Emma asks, "That...", the snake hisses, "is the Evil Queen." Leroy said. "She got what she deserved. Who put her in there?" David asks, "A guy in a hood." Leroy said, "My vision," Emma said,  Did you see him? Did you see who was under that hood?" She pleads. 

In the Wish World 

Killian and Regina are holding hands with Molly walking down the beach, the bean in his hand. "What made you remember?" Regina asks, "I don't know, Magic? I couldn't let you die, and Papa," Molly said looking up at him, "What about me?" He asks, "I saw how you looked at Mummy," Molly said. He smiles, "I couldn't go through it again," Killian says. "Ok, let's get going, we still have my other half to stop," Regina said. "Will I have this voice when the wish is over?" Molly asks, Killian chuckles, "Perhaps you will, or not, it doesn't matter, you'll still be you," he said. "Papa? Do you still remember all the memories of taking care of me since a baby?" Molly asks, Regina sighs, Killian smiles though, "I do actually.... how about that," He said. Regina smiles at her, "Are you mad about my wish?" Molly asks her, "No, of course not, you wanted your father, I understand that, and you didn't think you could have me, but now you can," Regina said. "Ok," Molly grips Regina's and Killian's hand, and he drops the bean, the portal opens before them. 

"Ready, loves?" Killian asks, Regina smiles. 

The End 

So-- Hiatus is until March--- The sequel to this story will be called "MAJESTY" and will begin to go with the second half of the season, 6 B

Until then I have SQ and more new HQ stories to begin, it will be fun to do a sequel to this starting from here to go with second half, because Molly being 10 is a cute perfect age.. so let's get through hiatus with some other stories I'll do until then!!