Chapter 15 Renew

"I want those fry things," Molly said, "French fries?" Killian asked, "Yeah, those," Molly said, "You need something green on your plate," Regina said, "Ok, go get Aunt Zelena," Molly said. Regina glared at her, "She has your sass, that's about right," Killian said. "So, are we going to talk about you and Emma?" Regina asked, "Mommy, please no?" Molly asked, "Go wash your hands, Henry," Regina hinted. Henry and Molly stepped away for a minute. 

Killian sighed, "So, trouble in paradise?" She asked, "I told you, we basically are taking a break," He said. "For?" Regina asked, "For many things, Molly...." he was at a loss. "Me?" She asked, somewhat surprised, "Well.... No.. I mean, you just lost someone you love, I would never... I.. we have a child," he said. "I know, and I'm sorry, I didn't tell you," Regina said. "Would you ever take Gold up on that offer? To regress her age? Make her little again?" Killian asked, "I don't know," Regina sighed, "I would feel selfish doing that to her, but then again she never really had any ages aside from infant and what she is now, it was overnight magic," Regina said. 

"She's really quite sweet, except when her Evil Princess side comes out," Killian said, "Well, she has the capacity to be sweet," Regina said. "And you changed the subject," Regina said, "Well, Emma and I, I'm not sure, I mean, with her as the savior there's always going to be something pulling us apart, her constantly worrying about other's happy endings, perhaps it's not possible for her to have a happy ending at all," He said. "We don't know if all that is true, do you think she's your happy ending still?" Regina asked, "That's what I don't know, we've been through so much, and perhaps our affections for each other are just a different kind of love," He said. "Have you two?" She asked, "No, you know that, we ... almost did, just didn't get to it, with that dirigible," he said. "Are you happy about that?"She asked, "In some ways yes, I don't want to break her heart, and if we had gone that far, it would be certain I would," he said. 

"Ok, kids," Regina said as Henry and Molly came back, "Now maybe we can work on Molly liking Henry," Killian suggested. "Are you done now?" Molly asked. Killian smiled, and tugged her in the seat next to him, "Yes, for now, we need to discuss you two," Killian said, "Why?" Henry asked, "Because I don't like you," Molly stated. Regina sighed, "Ok, Molly, I told you, Henry doesn't change my love for you," Regina said, "But you got him, and made me go away," Molly said. "I didn't want to, Rumple said something was going to happen to you," Regina said, "Why didn't you give me to Papa to protect me?" She asked, "Because I was far away love, and Regina was more like your other mother, Evil Queen, she had unhappiness in her," Killian said. 

"And you had a big brother and liked him?" Molly asked, "And Zelena is my sister," Regina said, "Yeah but she didn't like you either," Molly said, "That was before, things are different now, even thought my Evil half is winning her over," Regina said. Molly sighed, "Ok, let's get you french fries," Killian said. "And?" Regina asked, "I don't know, broccoli?" Killian asked, Molly laughed at him, "Papa doesn't know green stuff," Molly said. "Yes I do but I'm a pirate, on the sea you selection is limited," Killian said. 

"Truce?" Henry asked Molly after dinner, "What's that?" Molly asked, "Means you won't turn me into anything," Henry said, Molly thought, "Hmmm, fine," Molly said. "Ok, I'll umm take her back to the ship," Killian said. Molly hugged Regina, Regina gently placing her hand on her daughter's head that was below her chest. "Night," Molly said. Killian took her hand and headed out. "Are you going to get with Hook now?" Henry asked, "Umm, I don't ... I don't know," Regina said. 

Molly walked with Killian towards the Jolly Roger, holding his hand, he actually liked this, being a father. "Papa, have you made up for everything you did bad?" Molly asked, "No, Not really, I haven't really even forgiven myself yet either," Killian said, "Maybe you need a time out," Molly said. "Mmm, says my ten year old, thanks," He said. 

He got to the ship, and helped Molly up onto the deck, "It's not so simple love, the things I've done in my past are complicated, and they take time, most of those people can't forgive me, I have to work towards my own, like your Mum," He said. "Mommy did that?" Molly asked, "Yes, you clearly see the difference between the Evil Queen and Regina," he said. "So you have a really  bad pirate in you?" She asked, "Yeah, basically, something like that," he said. 

"Maybe we should bring it out," Evil Queen poofed onto the deck. Killian sighed, "Hi Mom," Molly said. "Go get ready for bed, love," Killian said, "Aww, Daddy Daughter bonding," Evil Queen said. "What is it?" He asked, "Just coming to check up on you two, I have things in the making," She said. "Still going after Snow White, I'm sure," he said. "And are you going to get in my way?" she asked, "I might, because it's the right thing to do, you have a ten year old, if Molly told a secret would you want to kill her?" Killian asked, "That's different, and she wouldn't betray me," Evil Queen said. 

"You'll be happy to know that I don't have those shears anymore," Evil Queen said. "Where are they?" Hook asked, "With your friend, the crocodile," Evil Queen laughed. Hook sighed, "Bloody hell, what... you know, I'm going to stick with the other you, that's the real Regina, you are just the worst little piece," he said. "With power though, and, I'm the piece, that you had," she said moving up to him, and touching his arm, "I'm not so easily seduced, by you," He said. "And I believe I did the seducing back then," he said, "I beg to differ," She said touching his chest, "Anything else?" he asked, she puckered her lips at him, "Kiss for Mommy," she said. He rolled his eyes, and glared at her, "Goodnight," he said, turning away, but quickly turning back to plant a firm kiss on her lips, which she smiled at, "Goodnight," she said poofing away. Touching his lips, and with a heavy sigh, he went down to Molly to tuck her into bed. 

A/N -- So I need tonight's episode of EQ here to continue ;)