Chapter 27 Sword

"Did you tell them about the sword?" Molly asks, "What sword?" Regina asked, "The sword with the red jewel, in the Crocodile's shop," Molly said. "Red jewel?" Emma asks, "Yeah," Molly said. "Sounds like the sword from my vision," Emma sighs, "Ok, let's get it," Regina said. "You're leaving again?" Molly snaps, "Sweetie, I'll be back, just stay with your dad," Regina said. 

Killian takes Molly to the playground, she's on the swing, "Daddy, do you want to know my wish now?" Molly asks, "Yes, sure, why not, why don't you tell me?" He asks, "My wish would be to be with you, since I was a baby," Molly said. He smiles, "That's a nice wish, I would have.. enjoyed raising you that far," he said. "Yeah? Would we have sailed?" Molly asks, "Of course we would, all over the place," He said. "Go on adventures?" Molly asks, "Yes, probably," he nods. "Would you have wanted me?" She asks, "Of course, why do you think I wouldn't?" He asked, "Because you were a pirate back then," she said. 

"That's true, but I think, if Regina had told me and gave you to me, I would have... taken care of you my love," he said. Molly smiles at him, "Can you push me high?" She asks, he smiles and pushes her, her dark locks cascade behind her, he loves seeing her happy like this. He is happy inside now, in a different way. He feels he's not yet to be deemed a hero, despite his dying, but he's working, like Regina did, he thinks that Molly can be his reason to be a hero. He was already her hero, but he wanted to prove it more. Not just to Molly, and himself, but to Regina. 

The night approaches, and Regina and Emma have the sword. "Mommy!" Molly runs to her, "Hi sweetie, did you eat?" Regina asks, "Yes, she had real food, before that cupcake mark on her cheek," Killian gently wipes it with his thumb. Regina smiles, "You can kiss him hello if you want," Emma smiles at Regina, "What?" Killian asks, "I told her, about.. us," Regina said. "Oh.. ok," Killian isn't sure, "It's fine," Emma smiles assuringly, he nods. "See?" Molly smiles. "So you like Emma now?" Killian asks, "I like that she's not with you," Molly is not subtle, Emma sighs, "Molly, that's not nice," Regina said. "But it's true, you said not to lie," Molly said. "She's right, she's just being honest," Emma said. "At least you don't want to kill me now," Emma said. "You already have that problem," Molly said. Killian scowls at her, "What? It's true too!" Molly said. 

"We want to go to my vault," Regina said, "Mommy, I haven't seen you all day," Molly whined, "Mind if we tag along? I would.. like to offer help," He said. "Daddy you don't have a sword," Molly said. "I can protect with my hook love," He smiles. "Ok, let's go," Emma said. "You stay close to me, it's dark," Killian said. "You're quite natural at this dad thing so far," Regina said. "Thanks," he smiles. 

"Do you really think you've got something in your vault that can destroy it?" He asks, "We don't want to destroy it. We want to understand it." Regina said, "It's fated to kill her, isn't that your answer?" Killian asks, "The hooded figure who uses it is fated to kill me." Emma said,  "We need to figure out who that is. And then we can worry about destroying things." Regina said. 

They approach the graveyard, and see Evil Queen, at Robin's grave, "Bloody hell." Killian sighs, "Get away from him!" Regina snaps, Evil Queen gets up, "Uh, don't worry. I'm not here to desecrate Robin's final resting place. I loved him, too, you know." she Chuckles, "Loved. Past tense. Losing Robin Hood was the best thing that ever happened to us. It pushed you to liberate me, to free me from the prison of your self-loathing, to make me the best version of us, and I know that you and .... the pirate.. .are rekindling," She smiles, "That's not your business," Killian snaps, "It was when you wanted me first," Evil queen smiles. "How does it feel to have kissed all of us here?" Evil Queen grins playfully, Molly clutches Killian's hand, "Geez, your kid is here," Emma sighs. 

"And you're mother of the year now? I didn't abandon my children," Evil Queen said, "Yes you did!" Molly snapped, "Molly it's ok," Killian said. "You're no mother to either of MY children," Regina snaps. "Regina, don't let her get to you." Emma said, "It's too late." Regina makes a fireball, Evil Queen laughs, "What are you gonna do? Throw a fireball at yourself?" She asks, putting it out, with her magic. 

"The only way to hurt me is to hurt you, which is why your friends won't be able to stop me. See? Love is weakness." Evil Queen starts to walk away, and stops to look at Emma, "Say hi to Sleeping Beauty... or is it Sleeping Daddy?" She giggles, it hits a nerve with her, Emma charges her with the blade, "Emma, no!" Killian shouts, "Mommy!!" Molly screams,  Emma cuts the Evil Queen's cheek, she gasps, and is horrified, and looks at Regina, "Are you...?" Emma asks, Regina gently touches her own cheek, "I'm... fine." Regina is surprised, Emma stares at the blade, "We can kill her." She said. 

"No! You can't kill her!" Molly said, "Molly it won't hurt me, something about that sword," Regina said. They head back to the loft, "So it can hurt the queen without hurting Regina." David said, "The Evil Queen needs to die." Emma said, "Mom, don't do it," Henry says, "Henry, I can stop her. With this sword, I can save all of us." Emma explains,  "That sword is what kills you. How do you know this isn't how you die... facing her?" Henry asks.

"What if she's the figure under the hood in your vision?" Henry goes on, "I can't sit out every battle because I think it might be my last. I'm the Savior, kid." Emma said, "You're also my mom." Henry said. "Hey. That was Leroy. Evil queen was spotted headed down Main Street." David said. "All right. Let's go." Regina said, Killian tugs her, "Regina, no," Killian says, desperately, "No, Hook's right. You can't. The only way you can hurt her is to hurt yourself, and I can't let you do that." Emma said, "Mommy," Molly whines, Emma looks down at her, "I've got this. You need to stay here with Henry, and Molly." Emma said, "I'll stay too," Killian said gently touching Regina's hand, "Ok," She said. Molly stomps and sighs, going up the stairs, "Molly?" Regina starts, Killian gently stops her, "She's probably just not understanding, let's give her a minute," Killian said.