Chapter 26 Touch

Molly hadn't budged in Killian's arms, as Regina and he stared at each other, her hand still on Molly's back, and Killian's hand supporting Molly as she held on tight to him, Regina and Killian inched closer to each other, Regina finally planting a kiss on his lips. He held Molly, and she moved her other hand, ever so gently on his elbow on his hook hand, and his hook moved closer around her. Molly stirred at bit in his arms, they parted lips and sighed, staring at each other still. 

"I..." Regina, rarely, was speechless. She couldn't find any words to come out, just stared at him, he cracked his lips up, into a soft smile, "Umm, that was different than your other half," he said, "In a good way?" Regina asked, "Of course, it was real," he said. She smiles at him, "Get her to bed," Regina said. "I'll magic you," Regina said, and she poofed Killian and Molly back to the ship. He sighed, carrying Molly down to bed. 

"I kissed Killian," Regina blurted to Emma, at the loft, Emma just stared at her, David was awake, and widened his eyes, "Wait.. what?" David asks, "Umm, Right, we ... broke up basically," Emma said. "How did I not know?" David asked, "Well you've been in and out of sleeping," Emma said looking over at Mary M sleeping in the curse. "Are you ok?" David asked, "Yeah, it was a mutual decision, please don't go getting all protective," Emma said. David sighed, "We love each other in a different way, I think we just do better as friends, and we never....." Emma hinted. "Ah.. ok, and clearly you..." David looked at Regina, "Well.. 30 years ago.. but.. yeah, and Evil Queen has been trying to win him over," Regina sighed. "So?" Emma asked, "What? You're actually asking me?" Regina asked, "Yeah, I mean, like I said, we mutually broke up, and you two are.... parents together," Emma said. "Well..." Regina sighed, "Hey, Regina, we're friends and we have a son together, you and Killian have a daughter, it's fine, it's good," Emma said. "So?" Emma asked again, "I.... really liked it, and he said it was ... better than my other half," Regina said. 

"Well I would be jealous normally," Evil Queen popped on the ship. Killian put down his rum flask, and glared at her, "What? You had to see that?" Killian asked, "What happens to Regina, happens to me, sort of, it's weird," she smiles and walks to him, "How's our little one?" She asks, "Like you really care about our daughter," he scoffs, "What? That's low," She snaps. "What the hell do you want? You've caused enough trouble, trying to kill Zelena now, and what you did to Belle," Killian said. "Belle was just giving the baby his best chance, and Rumple deserves it, and you know it," Evil Queen says. Killian sighs, "Belle doesn't though," He says. "Caring about the bookworm now? And my other half? You do get around," she sneers, "Guess that's what happens now that you're free from the savior's leash," Evil Queen sasses. 

Killian rolls his eyes, "Whether I kissed Regina or not, Molly is my number one girl, for now," Killian said. "And me, while I'm still here," She sassed, "What do you want? Why don't you just get it over with?" He snaps now, she moves to him, and kisses him, hard, this time, he pushes her away, "Shove off, your majesty," He sneers. She's surprised by his rejection, "I'm better than her," she sneers, "No, you're not, you're the worst part of her, go," He says again harshly. "Daddy?" he hears Molly start to come up, Evil Queen poofs away, and Killian turns towards where Molly is climbing up, sleepily. 

"Sweetie it's bedtime," Killian said. "Who was here?" Molly asked, "Uhh, no one," he lies, Molly tilts her head, knowing, "Ok, you're right, I shouldn't lie to you, your mum," He said. "The Evil one?" Molly asked, "yes darling, but listen, she tried to kiss me again, and I pushed her away," He said. "Really?" Molly brightened a bit, "yeah," he smiles, "Because I... kissed..." He smiles, "Good Mommy, Regina," Molly finishes, "Yes," he said, "You knew?" He asks, "I was in your arms, I wasn't asleep," She giggled, "Ah, I see," he smirks, "Ok, let's talk more tomorrow, back to bed," he pat her behind, "And you liked the kiss with Mommy?" Molly asked, he sighs, picks her up, "Yes, much more than her Evil half," he smiles and takes Molly down to bed. Molly grins over his shoulder. 

"Molly come on, let's go, we have to go to the loft," Killian said, in the morning, "Why there?" Molly asked, "Because that's where everyone is meeting," Killian said. Molly sighed, and crossed her arms, "What is the problem?" He asks, "We should be with our family," Molly said. "We don't really have anyone," He said. "yes, Zelena," Molly said. "Molly, No, let's go," He says, "I can go where I want, magic," Molly sasses him, "Ok, let's talk about this," he sits down, but surprises her and puts her over his knee, "Ow!!" she whines as she feels his hand strike her bottom, "Ow!" he does it again, and a few more times, she whines and he stands her up, "Mmm!!" She glares at him, upset now, "Mmmm, you don't like that hmm? You'll do as I say, Understand? Or shall I put the cuff back on?" He asks. She doesn't like that, "Ok," She nods, looking down. 

He takes her hand and they head towards the loft, she's pouting, he smiles, at her overdramatized reaction, "It wasn't that bad, you're lucky that new coat protects you," He said. She sighs and they arrive at the loft, she goes to Regina, upon sight. "Mommy, he hit me," she whines, "Oh bloody hell, it's your behind, it's called a spanking, remember it," He says. "Hi," David said, "Hi, i'm assuming by your expression, you know about Emma and I," Killian said. "Yeah, It's fine, she told me it was mutual, I don't have to kill you," David said. "My Daddy would win," Molly still defends him in her moment of pouting. Killian steps towards Regina, "She came last night," Killian admits, "Oh.." Regina sighs, "Daddy pushed her away, he didn't kiss," Molly says, smiling up at them, "Ok ok, you go on, look, David has donuts," Killian gently pushed her away. 

"Oh, you didn't?" Regina asked, "Kiss back? No, not this time," he said. Regina nods, Emma comes in with Henry, "So now you're with my other mom, I'll have to keep up," Henry sighs, "Hey!" Molly snaps, Killian glares at Molly, firmly, Molly sighs, but isn't happy. Killian sits down, and Molly perches on his leg, he smiles holding her, "Ok, so, now we have a new problem, Aladdin is now the genie, in the lamp," David says. "Cool! Wishes!" Molly smiles, Killian pats her behind, "What?" She asks, "That's not good, if they get a hold of that lamp, they can have people wish for things, that will not end well," Regina said. "Like what?" Emma asks, "Anything, a wish is a wish," Regina said. "I have one," Molly said, Killian and Regina look at her, "Sweetie, don't say it," Regina said, "Why not? My wish is good," Molly said, "Sweetie, just not now," Regina looks at Killian to reinforce, "Love, it's important, ok? We'll talk about it, and maybe try and do it, Ok?" He asks calmly, Molly nods. 

A/N-- So likely I have to wait until sunday for next episode, I know it involves wishes so that's what I lead into in the last paragraph as you can see.