Chapter 20 Want

"I think you know what I want, and I think it's the same as you want, and frankly you probably wanted it from Regina, but she's too polite right now, in mourning, and her friendship with the savior, your ex," Evil Queen smiled. "I'm not sleeping with you, and Molly is down below deck anyway," he said. "Oh ... I can be quiet," she gave him a little pout. "You are not manipulating me," he said. "You threatened to hurt me, that wasn't nice, though, I have felt that hook against me," she smiled, moving her fingers around the hook. 

"I always liked this attachment, but, there are others," she moved her hand down his hip, "Don't," he said, "You can stop me, you're the Captain," she smiled. He took her hand in his pushing it back, and used his hook to push her other hand, down by her sides. "Mmmmm, I bet Emma didn't let you be in charge," She smiles, "We didn't really... go to that point," he said. "Mmm, we did," She smiled. "I'm aware, the proof is downstairs," he said. "Daddy!!" Molly called from below deck, "That's your cue to leave, please," He said. "Come on, kiss Mommy goodbye," Evil queen said, "You know you wanted to kiss Regina, but you were being, a gentleman," she said. "You don't have to be that with me," Evil Queen said. 

"Daddy!!!" Molly called again, "I'll be right there baby!!" He yelled, "Aww," Evil Queen smiled, she stood in front of him, moving closer to him, he paused, and put his hook on her hip, and pulled her, crashing his lips into hers. She gently put her hand on his elbow, as he moved closer to her, keeping his lips locked to hers, his hook on her hip, and hand on her face. 

"Ummm," Molly spoke softly, breaking their kiss quickly, "Love," Killian sighed, "Hello," Evil Queen smiled, Molly crossed her arms, "No kiss for Mommy?" Evil Queen asked, "You got one," Molly sassed, Evil Queen poofed away. Killian sighed, "What are you doing?" Molly asked, "You could have kissed good mommy," Molly said. "Ok, sweetheart, come on, let's get you to bed," He said. Molly stamped her foot and stood her ground as he walked past. 

He stopped and turned back, "Molly, it's late, let's go," He said. She glared at him, "Sweetheart, come," he said. "I'm mad at you," Molly said. "Why?" He asked, "You kissed her... HER, the bad one," Molly said. "Ok, honey, this is complicated," he said. "Tell me," Molly said, "No," he said flatly, "Why?" Molly sassed, "Because you're 10, and I'm an adult, this isn't something we are discussing, and not now," he said. "I'm not moving and I don't have to!" Molly snapped. He glared down at her, "Really?" He came closer, of course his small daughter looked up at his stern glare. 

"Time for bed," he said firmly. "I want you to be with Mommy," she whined, he stopped and looked down at her, his same eyes, started to tear up. "Honey," he leaned down, "Listen, your Mum, Mums, they're the same but they're not, ok?" He asked,  with a soft smile.

He softly smiled at her, "Ok, well, ride to your room, come on," he turned around leaning down, and she cutely wrapped her hands around his neck and got on his back, and he carried her down to bed. Molly climbed up into her bed, and pulled the blanket up. "Oh, I umm, got you something," Killian said. "What?" Molly's eyes lit up, she watched him go down into a closed bench, "I thought I searched in there," Molly sighed, "Mmm, remember I'm the pirate," he winked. 

He gave her a teddy bear, she hugged it close, "It's soft, I never had a teddy bear," Molly smiled at him. "Mmm, probably needs a name," Killian said. "Liam," Molly said. Killian smiled, "Mmm, your Uncle Liam would protect you, just like I will, and he will too," he said. "Thank you Daddy," Molly said. "Ok, lie down," he said and she snuggled up in the bed. "Will you stay? Bad dreams," Molly asked, "Yes I'll stay, and you just hold tight to Liam, he will chase them away, but I'll be here too, and nothing can get you," He said. "I love you," Molly said softly fading off to sleep. "I love you too Molly," he said. 

At Granny's 

"You umm sure you're ok with me seeing Hook?" Regina asked, "How so? I Mean you share a child, like we do, so," Emma said. "Right, well, we kinda just had a dinner date on his ship, Molly set it up of course." Regina said. "Oh, that's sweet," Emma said. "Well, I mean, we've become friends you and I... I don't want.." Regina said, "Regina, he and I will always be friends and care about each other, but we've changed to a different type of relationship and even now, you have been with him in ways I haven't, and that's a good thing, and we both have a death sentence hanging over both of us it seems, so we have to just focus on Henry and Molly having parents, not put ourselves before that," Emma said, "I agree.. just.. I.." Regina said, "You like him, I can tell, you haven't really called him any names for a while," Emma smiled. Regina nodded, "Did you kiss?" Emma asked, "No, I mean, I know the Evil Queen has kissed him lately," Regina sighed, "Yeah. You deserve a shot at your happy ending Regina, I've said that for a long time," Emma smiled and got into her car heading home.