Chapter 6 Sealed

"You need anything?" Killian asked Belle, "No, I'm good," Belle said. They both watched as Molly trailed around the books, "Umm, do you like to read?" Belle asked, "What?" Molly asked, "Read, books," Belle said. "I... don't know how," Molly said. "I could teach you," Belle said. Killian smiled at Belle, "There, something to do," Killian said. "I want to sword fight," Molly said. "Well, this is a good thing to know too," Killian said. "I'll do sword fighting with you more, ok?" He asked, giving her a smile. 

"Here, how about, this, Peter Pan," Belle said. "Seriously?" Killian asked, "What? It's good to start," Belle said. "Your father is in it," Belle said. "Umm and how accurate?" Killian asked, "You can correct that, let's start," Belle sat down, and Molly came next to her. "Now, you start with A B C," Belle said. Belle started to teach Molly to read, she was young enough to pick it up pretty fast. 

Killian called Emma, "Umm hi, we're sealed on the ship," he said. "Oh, Evil Queen?" She asked, "yeah well it was the only way she would let me take Molly," He said. "I see, I understand, I'll talk to you tomorrow," Emma said. "Ok, love," he said. 

Killian came back down to the quarters, and he peaked around the door frame, "Ok, try this," Belle said. "Mmm ooo llll yyy, Molly!" Molly said, reading her name, "Good," Belle said. Killian came in, "Hi," he said. "I read my name!" Molly said. "That's good love, how about I tell you a real story of Peter Pan, and you can continue learning to read tomorrow?" He asked. "Ok," Molly got up, "I don't have any.. clothes," Molly said. "umm," Killian had no idea what to do. Belle got something quickly from her bag, "Here, it will be a little big, but it's probably more comfortable to sleep in," Belle handed her a little nightdress, "Thanks," Killian said, and Molly headed out to the other room, "She's pretty sweet for the daughter of the Evil Queen," Belle said. "Yeah, I think she's just confused," Killian said. "Well she was frozen in time and her age was sped up overnight, and her parents aren't really together," Belle said. "Yeah, thanks, umm, let me know if you need anything, I'll likely stay in the other room with her," Killian said. 

Killian came into the quarters where Molly was, she had gotten into the little night dress, that was definitely too big for her, he smiled, she was rather cute. "So, you started to read already?" He asked, sitting down next to her. She got shy a bit, "Shy suddenly?" He asked, "What do I call you?" Molly asked, "Umm," he sighed, and looked down, "Well, I guess, Papa, since that's what I am," he said. "Papa.." She said. It was sweet hearing her say that finally, "Yeah, I like it, Papa," Killian smiled. 

"So, I'll tell you a story about me, and Peter Pan, because soon enough you'll read that bloody book, and I assure you that it won't be accurate at all to me, first of all, I'm devilishly handsome," he said. Molly stared at him her bright eyes, interested in what he was saying, as she looked up from him in the bed. 

Next day, Molly went to Belle, and Belle worked with her more on learning to read, Molly was picking it up quickly. "Morning, ladies," Killian said. "I wrote," Molly said. "You did?" Killian asked, "Here," Molly said, and she handed him a little parchment with Molly Jones and Killian Jones written on it, "Well, you are picking it up fast, good job," he said. His phone rang, "What is that?!" Molly was startled, "Oh it's a talking phone, it's Emma," he said picking it up, "Oh," Molly sighed and went to sit down. "What?" Killian asked, "Hyde's escaped," Killian said. They heard steps on the deck, "Stay here," Killian said. 

"Bloody crocodile," Killian said seeing Rumple, Belle came up, "What do you want?" She snapped, "Hyde escaped, and I need to protect you," Rumple said. "I don't need your protection, I have friends who can protect me, I don't need you," Belle said, "You heard the lass," Killian said. "Who are you?" Molly asked, "I told you to stay down there," Killian said, "I don't listen," Molly said. Rumple cast a spell, "What are you doing? The ship is already sealed," Killian said. "Not by me, mine will keep you here and keep Hyde out," Rumple said. "You can't just trap me!" Belle yelled. 

Down below deck, "Who was that?" Molly asked, "He was the dark one, he gave me this," Killian said holding up the hook, "and I told you to stay put, and you didn't listen," Killian said and he smacked her bottom once, "Ow!" she was not pleased, "Mmm," Killian glared at her, "I don't like that," Molly sassed, "Mm it's punishment you're not supposed to," he said. Belle chuckled, "We could always crack out a barrel of rum if you think it would help," Killian smiled playfully, "I'm pregnant, remember?" Belle asked, "Oh.. right," Killian sighed, "What's that?" Molly asked, "Rum I told you, grown up drink," Killian said, "No. the other one.. pregnant," Molly said. "Oh, that's umm having a baby sweetheart," Killian said, "Yeah still small right now," Belle touched her stomach, "Oh, how did it get in there?" Molly asked, "Uhhh, I'm not ready for this," Killian said. "Why?" Molly asked, "Come you wanted to sword fight right?" He asked, Molly nodded. 

Suddenly Jekyll came downstairs, "What are you doing here?" Killian asked, "I thought you were making the serum?" Belle asked, "The dark one took it," He said. "Oh no," Killian sighed, "Umm go, we can be fine," Belle said, "You're leaving?" Molly asked, "I'll be back love," Killian said. Molly sat next to Jekyll and Belle made some tea, "She could have been mine," He stuttered. "Umm let me get you some sugar, Molly," Belle tugged her a bit, and was about to call Killian, "Ah!" Belle startled at Jekyll being on her, "No! Killian Help!!" Belle screamed. 

Molly moved fast and blasted Jekyll into the wall, she and Belle ran up to the deck, "Rumple!! Let down the seal!!" Belle yelled, "Molly can you?" Belle asked, "No I can't," Molly said looking around, Belle hugged Molly close to her, as Jekyll came up, "No.. Please, don't do this!" Belle yelled holding Molly, Molly shot a fireball at him, he dodged it, but suddenly, he was knocked over, "That's quite enough of that!" Killian yelled holding a sword at him, Jekyll attempted to blast him, but Killian kicked him backwards, impaling him with a spear on the ship. 

"Woah," Molly sighed, "Are you alright?" Killian asked her, "You are a pirate," Molly said. "Yes well, you ok?" he asked, "Yes, Papa," Molly said. Killian smiled, it was the first time he really felt like a father.