Chapter 5 Fit

Killian took Molly with Henry out back, "You know how to sword fight?" Killian asked, Molly picked up a stick, much smaller than what Henry was holding, suddenly she lunged and clicked the stick about 10 times, turning and getting it again, "Too bad it isn't real," Molly sneered, "woah, Uhh ok, you're a natural," Killian said tugging her gently. "What are you doing here?" Emma asked, "I thought I could help with Ashley," Henry said, "Yeah, what was it you called it?" Killian asked, "Mother son, and father daughter bonding," Henry said. 

"I prefer without the first part!" Molly sassed, "Calm down your highness," Killian said. "We can find her with this," Emma said. They followed the shoe, and Ashley was in front of them with a shot gun, Killian tucked Molly behind him, "You don't want to hurt us," Emma said. "Swan, stop her, use your magic!" Killian said, Emma shook and couldn't do anything, "If you just let me!!" Molly snapped at him, "Calm down," Killian said. 

They followed the shoe, and were near the docks, "Well, there you are," Evil Queen popped up, "Mom!" Molly moved towards her, Killian grabbed her arm to stop her, "Mom they took my magic!" Molly yelled, "Oh my baby, and my other," she said. "you're not my mom," Henry said. "YEAH she's mine!" Molly snapped. "My little mini me," she said. "You're also mine," Killian said. Evil Queen waved her hand to bring Molly to her, she quickly removed the cuff, Molly smiled and made a fireball, "much better," she said. Evil Queen pet Molly's dark hair, "Give her back," Killian said. "We are not discussing co parenting right now, my carriage Captain," she smirked. 

"You aren't my mother," Henry said, "Of course I am, I packed your lunches and helped you with your homework, Regina and I may have split, but I am as much your mother as she is," She said. "Now stop slouching, posture is self respect, and if you don't have it, no one else will give it to you," Evil Queen said. Molly smiled, "I taught you that, now didn't I ?" she asked, "Yes mother," Molly said. "Now it's my turn to teach her," Killian said, "Henry don't listen to her," Emma pulled him back, "Says the woman who was never around," Evil Queen said, "That's right I was never around, and I owned up to that, you're just the worst part of Regina," Emma said. "You weren't around Molly," Killian said, "I saved her, and you didn't even know she existed until now anyway," Evil Queen said. "And frankly, I am the honest part of Regina, I was honest in that carriage now wasn't I?" Evil Queen smiled. 

"You see, Regina never had her happy ending because she's never been strong enough to let her story run it's course. I won't make that mistake, for myself, or our new arrivals," Evil Queen said. "You brought them all here, what do you want with them?" Emma asked, "Well clearly my daughter was part of it," Evil Queen said putting her arm around Molly, "Aside from Molly, why do you want everyone else?"Emma asked, "Patience, you just wait until those untold stories play out, you too Captain, but here's one spoiler, Cinderella's story won't end well," She smiled. 

"Why would you want to hurt Ashley?" Emma asked, "I don't, I want to hurt you, I want you to see how pointless you are," Evil Queen smiled, "I saved her once I'll save her again," Emma said. "That's the tragic thing about being a savior, you have to keep saving people, but once you're off the chess board, everything falls apart, all those happy endings turn to dust, and your life means nothing," Evil Queen said. 

"You don't want your own daughter to have a happy Ending?" Emma asked, "Being with YOU is not Molly's happy ending," Evil Queen said. "What about me?" Killian asked, "You're with her," Molly said. "Let me show you how it feels," Evil queen poofed Killian, Emma and Henry off to the woods. She laughed, and held Molly's hand. "He's better without her, he took me to the ship," Molly said. "Great, now where the bloody hell are we?" Killian asked, "She took us off the board, so we can't help," Emma said. "And she took Molly," Killian said. 

That night, Evil Queen headed to the Psych ward, to see Hyde. "You want your freedom?" Evil Queen offered, Molly held Hyde on one side and Evil Queen on the other as they left the ward together. 

"Emma, we haven't talked about us," Killian said, "I know, things are," Emma sighed, "You're upset still, about me and Regina in the past," Killian said. "Ok, I am, and Molly doesn't even like me," Emma said. "I know, and I'm trying to figure that out, now I don't even know where she is again," Killian said. "Just, go back to the ship, maybe she will be around." Emma said. 

"Molly?" Killian asked, seeing her in dark next to the ship, she came up to him, "Are you alright?" He asked kneeling to her, she nodded, "I like the water," Molly said. "Do you?" He smiled, "I always find it calming too, where did Evil queen take you?" he asked, "I'm not telling you," Molly said. "That's my girl," Evil Queen popped up. "At least let her stay here with me, Emma isn't even here," Killian said, "Well I suppose the worst the bookworm could do is teach her something," Evil Queen said. "Would you like to stay with your father?" Evil Queen asked, "Not with the cuff," Molly said. "I have the cuff dear, he won't put it on you," Evil Queen said, "Can't you at least agree that she shouldn't use magic on me?" Killian asked, "That would be fun though," Evil Queen said, "Molly go on the ship," Killian said. Evil Queen gave her a nod, "What are you planning?" He asked, "Oh... there's that tough Captain," she said. "I wouldn't let her get hurt, that's for sure," Evil Queen said, "What about me?" He asked, "Well, considered Molly likes you, not you either, but I won't promise any more than that," Evil Queen said. "Fine, I'll agree to mostly keep Molly here on the ship," Killian said, "Oh you have no choice, I'm putting a spell on it, that savior can't get through, it's sealed now," Evil Queen said. "You can get on and off but that blonde can't," Evil queen said. 

Killian sighed, but couldn't really say anything, "Goodnight Captain, kiss her goodnight for me," Evil Queen said poofing away. Killian came onto the ship, Belle came out, "Oh, is everything alright?" Belle asked, "We're umm, a bit trapped for now, Evil Queen doesn't want Emma anywhere around Molly," Killian said. "Ah I see," Belle said. "That's a complicated situation," Belle said. "Yes and Molly has her magic back," Killian said. 

Killian headed below deck, Molly had found an empty quarters. "Now, you and I must chat," he said. "Is this the over your knee part?" Molly asked, "Uhh no," he sat down, "Well, unless you try anything. Listen, you're sealed on the ship, as am I, for now, you aren't to do magic on me or you'll see exactly how strict I can be," He said. "What about this kind?" Molly asked and waved a bottle over, "Uhh ok, that's alright," Killian said, "Especially since it's Rum," he said. "Can I have some?" Molly asked, "You are definitely my kid..." he sighed.