Chapter 16 Right

That night, Molly awoke in the forest, the Evil Queen stood in front of her. "Mom?" She asked, "Yes dear, I have something to give you," she said. "What?" Molly asked, "its this," she took out a small bottle. Molly looked at it. "You cannot open it and I protected it so you can't, Regina can, you have to decide if you want to be with me, or against me," she said. "But why?" Molly asked, "Molly, I know you're having fun with your Daddy and Mother..." She looked unhappy to say the second part. "You kissed Daddy," Molly said. "Yes, well I wanted to make your father remember what he had, and what he could still have," she said. "But you still want to hurt people, Daddy says that's bad," Molly said. "Has your father told you how many people he's hurt in his 300 year old life of being a pirate?" She asked, "Yes, he said he was bad," Molly said. 

"Well, Ok, just show that to them, and I have someone else I have to talk to tonight, so you go back to sleep," She said and poofed Molly back to the ship. She sighed, and was on the deck, Hook came up to the deck, "Molly! There you are, bloody hell, what are you doing?" He asked, "I didn't, she did, she came to get me," Molly said. "What? Your mother? The Evil Queen," he said. "Yes, she gave me this," Molly said handing him the little bottle, he looked at it closely, "What did she say?" He asked, "Said I have to decide if I want to be with her or against her," Molly said. Killian sighed, "Bloody hell, come on, let's get you back to bed," he said. "She put a spell so only Mommy, Regina, can open it," Molly said. 

"Daddy, she's going to hurt everyone," Molly said nervously, "Shush shhhh, it's ok, story time," he said. "Why?" Molly asked, he tucked her in, and sat next to her, "Daddy..." she sighed, "Shh shh shh, it's story time now," he said, calmly. She stared at him, her matching eyes to him, as he began telling her a story. 

"Once .. upon a time.. there was a Pirate, but he didn't start that way. He started as a man, well, a boy, who lost hope, when his father left him. His older brother, looked out for him, always putting him first, they grew and thanks to his brother's deal with Hades, they survived certain death and were put into the Royal Navy. They were sent to a land, Neverland, where they were supposed to obtain a poison, for the King. That poison, killed the older brother, leaving his younger brother to fend for himself. Heartbroken, the younger brother rejected the crown, took the ship and began piracy, stealing, drinking, he met a woman. That woman became a love, that woman was killed, taken from him, in front of his eyes, as well as his hand. He became ruthless, selfish, dark, and killed, many people. All of it, wrong, he attempted to help the heroes, get another boy back, Henry. Along the way he thought he had love for another woman," he said. "Emma," Molly finished, "But, through a journey to the Underworld, he learned more about himself, and perhaps it's a different love. He's then given a chance, a chance to change, a chance to be the father he didn't have." he said. Molly smiled, "Me?" She asked, "Aye, you, you're magical," he said. She made a small sparkle in her hand, "Not just that, you have what your father lost," he said. "What?" She asked, "You have Hope, and you're giving me hope of something I never thought I could have," he said. 

Next morning, everyone meets at Granny's. "So Regina? What is it?" Mary M asked. Regina looked at the bottle closely. She pulled a plant towards her and opened it, dropping a single bit of the liquid on the plant, the plant withered away, dying. "That can't be good," Killian said, "It's water, from the river of lost souls, Gold, he must have brought it from the Underworld," Regina said. "So she wants to use it on the whole town?" Emma asked, "unless we turn over our hearts," Mary M sighed. 

"Did she say anything else Molly?" Regina asked, "Said I have to choose which side," Molly said. Regina sighed, and looked at Killian, "She wouldn't just kill Henry and Molly would she?" Emma asked, "I don't know, I don't think so, but she would kill the rest of us, which is sadly possible," Regina said. "What do we do?" Mary M asked. "Well, we find the sprout of first love, somehow it is linked to you two," Regina said. "I should clean out my vault," Regina said, "I'll help," Molly said. "I'll go with you, to protect her," Killian said. Emma just forced a smile at them and everyone went their separate ways. 

In the vault, "Just be careful ok?" Regina asked Molly as they started to pack up things from the vault. "I can remember you being like her," Killian said, "Yeah well, I can remember you wearing more eyeliner," Regina said, he smirked, "How's she doing?" Regina asked, "She's ok, I mean, child is confused, and torn between three parents here, one of them Evil," he said. "Yeah, I'm wondering if Molly's magic would help," Regina said, "I don't know, Belle has been researching, there's nothing she can find, and nothing can take away the effect of that water, maybe I need to go to Gold," Regina said. "Oh great, just what we need, the bloody crocodile involved," He said. "Well he already is, he has those shears, and he has the water, that can destroy us all," Regina said. "You think he wants to use those shears for Emma?" He asked, "No actually, I think he wants them for himself, something with his expecting wife," Regina said. "Children, can complicate things," Killian said, they both looked at Molly. "Clearly, and they can also fix things," Regina said. "Did you.... kiss her this time?" Regina asked, "Uhh, we've umm kissed a bit, yes," he said. "Maybe that's what she needs," Regina said. Killian's eyes widened, "What?" He asked, "Kiss her, more, go," Regina said, "Umm Excuse me your majesty, but..." he began, "Oh come on, you're single now, technically, and you've kissed her recently, go put more effort," Regina said, and she waved her hand and poofed Killian off. 

"Bloody hell, we really to need eliminate at least one of them, I can't deal with two and then a mini version with Molly," he sighed. He started walking around, Evil Queen of course poofed up in front of him. "You, I knew you would come, did you come on your own?" she asked, "Sort of," He said. "Mmm," she smiled playfully at him, "You really want this? Killing Snow White? you know they're heroes and will sacrifice for everyone, that's who they are," He said. "Look at you turning into a hero," she said. "I'm nowhere near, but what you're doing is a bit over the top don't you think?" He asked. "Shut up," she said slamming her lips into his, of course he was not going to stop this, he wanted her, and he couldn't really cross that line with her good half quite yet. "Mmm, you pirate, something is raising," She said. He sighed, "Ok, ok, enough... don't do this, don't hurt your daughter like this, like your mother hurt you," he said. "That's a low blow," She said. "You're one to talk, having me kill my own father, and you killed yours," he said. She sighed, "Way to kill the mood," she sassed, "I'll think about it, but I want them to be alone, like me," she said. "You're not though, you have a child, and despite your evil intentions, she loves you," he said.